Molecular composition and photochemical evolution of water-soluble organic carbon (WSOC) extracted from field biomass burning aerosols using high-resolution mass spectrometry
Total article views: 2,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,495 with geography defined and 97 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,966 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,929 with geography defined and 37 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 566 with geography defined and 60 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigation of water-soluble organic constituents and their spatio-temporal heterogeneity over the Tibetan Plateau H. Niu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119093
- Molecular compositions and optical properties of water-soluble brown carbon during the autumn and winter in Guangzhou, China T. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119573
- Characterizing water-soluble brown carbon in fine particles in four typical cities in northwestern China during wintertime: integrating optical properties with chemical processes M. Zhong et al. 10.5194/acp-23-12609-2023
- Pm2.5-Mediated Photochemical Reaction of Typical Toluene in Real Air Matrix with Identification of Products by Isotopic Tracing and Ft-Icr Ms Q. Li et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4157123
- Impact of fossil and non-fossil fuel sources on the molecular compositions of water-soluble humic-like substances in PM2.5 at a suburban site of Yangtze River Delta, China M. Bao et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8305-2023
- Light absorption properties and molecular profiles of HULIS in PM2.5 emitted from biomass burning in traditional “Heated Kang” in Northwest China T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146014
- Characterization of Products from the Aqueous-Phase Photochemical Oxidation of Benzene-Diols Y. Ou et al. 10.3390/atmos12050534
- Measurement report: Particle-size-dependent fluorescence properties of water-soluble organic compounds (WSOCs) and their atmospheric implications for the aging of WSOCs J. Qin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-465-2022
- Molecular characterization of nitrogen-containing organic compounds in the winter North China Plain J. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156189
- Impact of combustion-derived black carbon oxidation states on optical properties and cellular metabolomics in HeLa cells: Insights into soot organics J. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120118
- Source apportionment and elevational gradient of dissolved organic matter over the Tibetan plateau H. Niu et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106372
- Multidimensional Analytical Characterization of Water-Soluble Organic Aerosols: Challenges and New Perspectives R. Duarte et al. 10.3390/app11062539
- PM2.5-mediated photochemical reaction of typical toluene in real air matrix with identification of products by isotopic tracing and FT-ICR MS Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120181
- Chemical Signatures of Seasonally Unique Anthropogenic Influences on Organic Aerosol Composition in the Central Amazon E. Franklin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c07260
- Humic-like Substances (HULIS) in Ship Engine Emissions: Molecular Composition Effected by Fuel Type, Engine Mode, and Wet Scrubber Usage E. Schneider et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c04390
- Overcoming the lack of authentic standards for the quantification of biogenic secondary organic aerosol markers D. Bryant et al. 10.1039/D2EA00074A
- Effect of photooxidation on size distribution, light absorption, and molecular compositions of smoke particles from rice straw combustion R. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119950
- Molecular Characterization of Water-Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Snowpack from Northern Xinjiang, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07972
- Factors Influencing the Molecular Compositions and Distributions of Atmospheric Nitrogen‐Containing Compounds H. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2021JD036284
- Photolytic aging of organic aerosol from pyrolyzed urban materials K. Hopstock et al. 10.1039/D3EA00078H
- Amplification of black carbon light absorption induced by atmospheric aging: temporal variation at seasonal and diel scales in urban Guangzhou J. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2445-2020
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023