Nitrate-dominated PM2.5 and elevation of particle pH observed in urban Beijing during the winter of 2017
Yuning Xie et al.
Total article views: 2,263 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,930 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,028 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,025 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 908 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 905 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the Relevancy of Observed Ozone Increase during COVID-19 Lockdown to Summertime Ozone and PM2.5 Control Policies in China M. Kang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00036
- Nitrate Photolysis in Mixed Sucrose–Nitrate–Sulfate Particles at Different Relative Humidities Z. Liang et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c00669
- Efficient Heterogeneous Formation of Ammonium Nitrate on the Saline Mineral Particle Surface in the Atmosphere of East Asia during Dust Storm Periods C. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04544
- Long-term trends of ambient nitrate (NO<sub>3</sub><sup>−</sup>) concentrations across China based on ensemble machine-learning models R. Li et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2147-2021
- Hygroscopicity of Water‐Soluble PM 2.5 in Rural Northwest China: Contrasting Contributors Between Summer and Winter Y. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD034977
- Significant contrasts in aerosol acidity between China and the United States B. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8341-2021
- A chamber study of catalytic oxidation of SO2 by Mn2+/Fe3+ in aerosol water H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118019
- Summertime atmospheric dicarboxylic acids and related SOA in the background region of Yangtze River Delta, China: Implications for heterogeneous reaction of oxalic acid with sea salts Z. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143741
- Laboratory Investigation of Renoxification from the Photolysis of Inorganic Particulate Nitrate Q. Shi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06049
- Enhancement of secondary aerosol formation by reduced anthropogenic emissions during Spring Festival 2019 and enlightenment for regional PM<sub>2.5</sub> control in Beijing Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-915-2021
- A chemical cocktail during the COVID-19 outbreak in Beijing, China: Insights from six-year aerosol particle composition measurements during the Chinese New Year holiday Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140739
- Comparison of five methodologies to apportion organic aerosol sources during a PM pollution event D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143168
- Dust-Dominated Coarse Particles as a Medium for Rapid Secondary Organic and Inorganic Aerosol Formation in Highly Polluted Air W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07243
- Wavelet periodic and compositional characteristics of atmospheric PM2.5 in a typical air pollution event at Jinzhong city, China Y. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.09.013
- Important contribution of N2O5 hydrolysis to the daytime nitrate in Xi'an, China during haze periods: Isotopic analysis and WRF-Chem model simulation C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117712
- Aerosol water content enhancement leads to changes in the major formation mechanisms of nitrate and secondary organic aerosols in winter over the North China Plain C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117625
- An Observational Based Modeling of the Surface Layer Particulate Nitrate in the North China Plain During Summertime Z. Tan et al. 10.1029/2021JD035623
- Simple Framework to Quantify the Contributions from Different Factors Influencing Aerosol pH Based on NHx Phase-Partitioning Equilibrium Y. Tao & J. Murphy 10.1021/acs.est.1c03103
- Rapid sulfate formation from synergetic oxidation of SO2 by O3 and NO2 under ammonia-rich conditions: Implications for the explosive growth of atmospheric PM2.5 during haze events in China S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144897
- PM1.0-Nitrite Heterogeneous Formation Demonstrated via a Modified Versatile Aerosol Concentration Enrichment System Coupled with Ion Chromatography X. Shang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02373
- Particulate Amines in the Background Atmosphere of the Yangtze River Delta, China: Concentration, Size Distribution, and Sources W. Du et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-0274-0
- Role of ammonia in secondary inorganic aerosols formation at an ammonia-rich city in winter in north China: A comparative study among industry, urban, and rural sites X. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118151
- Abundant NH3 in China Enhances Atmospheric HONO Production by Promoting the Heterogeneous Reaction of SO2 with NO2 S. Ge et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04196
- Sulfate formation during heavy winter haze events and the potential contribution from heterogeneous SO<sub>2</sub> + NO<sub>2</sub> reactions in the Yangtze River Delta region, China L. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14311-2019
- Mutual promotion between aerosol particle liquid water and particulate nitrate enhancement leads to severe nitrate-dominated particulate matter pollution and low visibility Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2161-2020
- Effect of ammonia on fine-particle pH in agricultural regions of China: comparison between urban and rural sites S. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2719-2020
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021