14 Apr 2020
Research article | 14 Apr 2020
Simulation of organic aerosol formation during the CalNex study: updated mobile emissions and secondary organic aerosol parameterization for intermediate-volatility organic compounds
Quanyang Lu et al.
Total article views: 2,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,556 with geography defined and 250 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,094 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 704 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 462 with geography defined and 242 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Process-based and observation-constrained SOA simulations in China: the role of semivolatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and OH levels R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16183-2021
- Reactive organic carbon emissions from volatile chemical products K. Seltzer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5079-2021
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from gasoline and diesel vehicle exhaust under light and dark conditions Y. Morino et al. 10.1039/D1EA00045D
- Chemical Composition of Gas and Particle Phase Products of Toluene Photooxidation Reaction under High OH Exposure Condition Y. Lau et al. 10.3390/atmos12070915
- Impacts of emission changes in China from 2010 to 2017 on domestic and intercontinental air quality and health effect Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16051-2021
- Volatile Chemical Product Enhancements to Criteria Pollutants in the United States K. Seltzer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04298
- The Detailed Emissions Scaling, Isolation, and Diagnostic (DESID) module in the Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ) modeling system version 5.3.2 B. Murphy et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3407-2021
- Observations of Volatile Organic Compounds in the Los Angeles Basin during COVID-19 P. Van Rooy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00248
- Criteria pollutant impacts of volatile chemical products informed by near-field modelling M. Qin et al. 10.1038/s41893-020-00614-1
- Human-Health Impacts of Controlling Secondary Air Pollution Precursors H. Pye et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00798
- Modeling secondary organic aerosol formation from volatile chemical products E. Pennington et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18247-2021
- Measurement report: Emissions of intermediate-volatility organic compounds from vehicles under real-world driving conditions in an urban tunnel H. Fang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10005-2021
- Revisiting Total Particle Number Measurements for Vehicle Exhaust Regulations B. Giechaskiel et al. 10.3390/atmos13020155
- More mileage in reducing urban air pollution from road traffic R. Harrison et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106329
- Impact of OA on the Temperature Dependence of PM 2.5 in the Los Angeles Basin C. Nussbaumer & R. Cohen 10.1021/acs.est.0c07144
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022