Global sensitivity analysis of chemistry–climate model budgets of tropospheric ozone and OH: exploring model diversity
Oliver Wild et al.
Total article views: 1,857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,644 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,024 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,016 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Trends in global tropospheric hydroxyl radical and methane lifetime since 1850 from AerChemMIP D. Stevenson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12905-2020
- Intercomparison of the representations of the atmospheric chemistry of pre-industrial methane and ozone in earth system and other global chemistry-transport models R. Derwent et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118248
- Methyl Chloroform Continues to Constrain the Hydroxyl (OH) Variability in the Troposphere P. Patra et al. 10.1029/2020JD033862
- Statistical Emulation of Winter Ambient Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations From Emission Changes in China L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2021GH000391
- Calibrating a global atmospheric chemistry transport model using Gaussian process emulation and ground-level concentrations of ozone and carbon monoxide E. Ryan & O. Wild 10.5194/gmd-14-5373-2021
- Atmospheric-methane source and sink sensitivity analysis using Gaussian process emulation A. Stell et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1717-2021
- On the changes in surface ozone over the twenty-first century: sensitivity to changes in surface temperature and chemical mechanisms A. Archibald et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0329
- Assessment of pre-industrial to present-day anthropogenic climate forcing in UKESM1 F. O'Connor et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1211-2021
- Probabilistic threshold analysis by pairwise stochastic approximation for decision-making under uncertainty T. Goda & Y. Yamada 10.1038/s41598-021-99089-z
- Tropospheric ozone in CMIP6 simulations P. Griffiths et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4187-2021
- The GFDL Global Atmospheric Chemistry‐Climate Model AM4.1: Model Description and Simulation Characteristics L. Horowitz et al. 10.1029/2019MS002032
- Historical and future changes in air pollutants from CMIP6 models S. Turnock et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14547-2020
- Spatial and temporal variability in the hydroxyl (OH) radical: understanding the role of large-scale climate features and their influence on OH through its dynamical and photochemical drivers D. Anderson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6481-2021
- Investigations on the anthropogenic reversal of the natural ozone gradient between northern and southern midlatitudes D. Parrish et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9669-2021
- Hydroxyl Radical (OH) Response to Meteorological Forcing and Implication for the Methane Budget J. He et al. 10.1029/2021GL094140
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) for Methane: Monte Carlo Analysis of the Uncertainties in Global Tropospheric Model Predictions R. Derwent 10.3390/atmos11050486
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021