Global inorganic nitrate production mechanisms: comparison of a global model with nitrate isotope observations
Becky Alexander et al.
Total article views: 1,770 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,619 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 806 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 816 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 813 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dominance of Heterogeneous Chemistry in Summertime Nitrate Accumulation: Insights from Oxygen Isotope of Nitrate (δ18O–NO3–) Z. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00101
- Diurnal and seasonal variations in water-soluble inorganic ions and nitrate dual isotopes of PM2.5: Implications for source apportionment and formation processes of urban aerosol nitrate Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105197
- A Complete Isotope (δ 15 N, δ 18 O, Δ 17 O) Investigation of Atmospherically Deposited Nitrate in Glacial‐Hydrologic Systems Across the Third Pole Region M. Lin et al. 10.1029/2019JD031878
- Reactive uptake of N2O5 by atmospheric aerosol is dominated by interfacial processes M. Galib & D. Limmer 10.1126/science.abd7716
- Isotopic constraints on the formation pathways and sources of atmospheric nitrate in the Mt. Everest region K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115274
- Determination of 17O Anomaly in Atmospheric Aerosol Nitrate H. YU et al. 10.1016/S1872-2040(20)60080-9
- Mass-Independent Fractionation of Oxygen Isotopes in the Atmosphere M. Brinjikji & J. Lyons 10.2138/rmg.2021.86.06
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Changes in nitrate accumulation mechanisms as PM2.5 levels increase on the North China Plain: A perspective from the dual isotopic compositions of nitrate L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127915
- Speciated Collection of Nitric Acid and Fine Particulate Nitrate for Nitrogen and Oxygen Stable Isotope Determination D. Blum et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c03696
- Using stable isotopes to distinguish atmospheric nitrate production and its contribution to the surface ocean across hemispheres G. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116914
- Differentiation Between Nitrate Aerosol Formation Pathways in a Southeast Chinese City by Dual Isotope and Modeling Studies H. Xiao et al. 10.1029/2020JD032604
- Measurement of heterogeneous uptake of NO2 on inorganic particles, sea water and urban grime C. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.01.018
- Nitrogen isotope differences between atmospheric nitrate and corresponding nitrogen oxides: A new constraint using oxygen isotopes W. Song et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134515
- Nitrogen Isotope Differences between Major Atmospheric NOy Species: Implications for Transformation and Deposition Processes X. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00105
Latest update: 12 Apr 2021