Global inorganic nitrate production mechanisms: comparison of a global model with nitrate isotope observations
Becky Alexander et al.
Total article views: 2,180 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,038 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,166 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,161 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 877 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Isotopic constraints on the formation pathways and sources of atmospheric nitrate in the Mt. Everest region K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115274
- Determination of the triple oxygen isotopic composition of tropospheric ozone in terminal positions using a multistep nitrite‐coated filter‐pack system H. Xu et al. 10.1002/rcm.9124
- Determination of 17O Anomaly in Atmospheric Aerosol Nitrate H. YU et al. 10.1016/S1872-2040(20)60080-9
- Atmospheric Nitrate Formation through Oxidation by Carbonate Radical X. Fang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00169
- Mass-Independent Fractionation of Oxygen Isotopes in the Atmosphere M. Brinjikji & J. Lyons 10.2138/rmg.2021.86.06
- Formation Mechanisms and Source Apportionments of Airborne Nitrate Aerosols at a Himalayan-Tibetan Plateau Site: Insights from Nitrogen and Oxygen Isotopic Compositions Y. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03957
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Changes in nitrate accumulation mechanisms as PM2.5 levels increase on the North China Plain: A perspective from the dual isotopic compositions of nitrate L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127915
- Nitrate aerosol formation and source assessment in winter at different regions in Northeast China Z. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118767
- Speciated Collection of Nitric Acid and Fine Particulate Nitrate for Nitrogen and Oxygen Stable Isotope Determination D. Blum et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c03696
- Differentiation Between Nitrate Aerosol Formation Pathways in a Southeast Chinese City by Dual Isotope and Modeling Studies H. Xiao et al. 10.1029/2020JD032604
- Improvement of inorganic aerosol component in PM2.5 by constraining aqueous-phase formation of sulfate in cloud with satellite retrievals: WRF-Chem simulations T. Sha et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150229
- Important Role of NO3 Radical to Nitrate Formation Aloft in Urban Beijing: Insights from Triple Oxygen Isotopes Measured at the Tower M. Fan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02843
- Quantifying Nitrate Formation Pathways in the Equatorial Pacific Atmosphere from the GEOTRACES Peru-Tahiti Transect T. Carter et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00072
- Reactive Nitrogen Cycling in the Atmosphere and Ocean K. Altieri et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-083120-052147
- Nonlinear responses of particulate nitrate to NO<sub>x</sub> emission controls in the megalopolises of China M. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15135-2021
- Dominance of Heterogeneous Chemistry in Summertime Nitrate Accumulation: Insights from Oxygen Isotope of Nitrate (δ18O–NO3–) Z. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00101
- Diurnal and seasonal variations in water-soluble inorganic ions and nitrate dual isotopes of PM2.5: Implications for source apportionment and formation processes of urban aerosol nitrate Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105197
- A Complete Isotope (δ 15 N, δ 18 O, Δ 17 O) Investigation of Atmospherically Deposited Nitrate in Glacial‐Hydrologic Systems Across the Third Pole Region M. Lin et al. 10.1029/2019JD031878
- Reactive uptake of N 2 O 5 by atmospheric aerosol is dominated by interfacial processes M. Galib & D. Limmer 10.1126/science.abd7716
- Low particulate nitrate in the residual layer in autumn over the North China Plain G. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146845
- Impacts of the photo-driven post-depositional processing on snow nitrate and its isotopes at Summit, Greenland: a model-based study Z. Jiang et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4207-2021
- Using stable isotopes to distinguish atmospheric nitrate production and its contribution to the surface ocean across hemispheres G. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116914
- Important contribution of N2O5 hydrolysis to the daytime nitrate in Xi'an, China during haze periods: Isotopic analysis and WRF-Chem model simulation C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117712
- Measurement report: Nitrogen isotopes (<i>δ</i><sup>15</sup>N) and first quantification of oxygen isotope anomalies (<i>Δ</i><sup>17</sup>O, <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O) in atmospheric nitrogen dioxide S. Albertin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10477-2021
- Heterogeneous Nitrate Production Mechanisms in Intense Haze Events in the North China Plain Y. Chan et al. 10.1029/2021JD034688
- The use of stable oxygen and nitrogen isotopic signatures to reveal variations in the nitrate formation pathways and sources in different seasons and regions in China W. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111537
- Measurement of heterogeneous uptake of NO2 on inorganic particles, sea water and urban grime C. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.01.018
- Persistent Nitrate in Alpine Waters with Changing Atmospheric Deposition and Warming Trends S. Clark et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02515
- New Constraints on Isotopic Effects and Major Sources of Nitrate in Atmospheric Particulates by Combining δ 15 N and Δ 17 O Signatures W. Song et al. 10.1029/2020JD034168
- Nitrogen isotope differences between atmospheric nitrate and corresponding nitrogen oxides: A new constraint using oxygen isotopes W. Song et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134515
- Nitrogen Isotope Differences between Major Atmospheric NOy Species: Implications for Transformation and Deposition Processes X. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00105
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021