Long-term sub-micrometer aerosol chemical composition in the boreal forest: inter- and intra-annual variability
Total article views: 2,992 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,992 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,870 with geography defined and 122 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,228 with geography defined and -1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 123 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- PM2.5 composition and sources in the San Joaquin Valley of California: A long-term study using ToF-ACSM with the capture vaporizer P. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118254
- Near real-time PM1 chemical composition measurements at a French urban background and coastal site under industrial influence over more than a year: Temporal variability and assessment of sulfur-containing emissions S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117960
- Source apportionment resolved by time of day for improved deconvolution of primary source contributions to air pollution S. Bhandari et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6051-2022
- In-depth characterization of submicron particulate matter inter-annual variations at a street canyon site in northern Europe L. Barreira et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6297-2021
- Tropical and Boreal Forest – Atmosphere Interactions: A Review P. Artaxo et al. 10.16993/tellusb.34
- Eight years of sub-micrometre organic aerosol composition data from the boreal forest characterized using a machine-learning approach L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10081-2021
- Description and evaluation of aerosol in UKESM1 and HadGEM3-GC3.1 CMIP6 historical simulations J. Mulcahy et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6383-2020
- An evaluation of new particle formation events in Helsinki during a Baltic Sea cyanobacterial summer bloom R. Thakur et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6365-2022
- Measurement report: Molecular composition and volatility of gaseous organic compounds in a boreal forest – from volatile organic compounds to highly oxygenated organic molecules W. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8961-2021
- Characteristics and sources of water-soluble organic aerosol in a heavily polluted environment in Northern China H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143970
- Simulating Atmospheric Organic Aerosol in the Boreal Forest Using Its Volatility-Oxygen Content Distribution E. Karnezi et al. 10.3390/atmos14050763
- Observations on aerosol optical properties and scavenging during cloud events A. Ruuskanen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1683-2021
- Chemical characterization and source identification of submicron aerosols from a year-long real-time observation at a rural site of Shanghai using an Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitor Q. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105154
- Significance of the organic aerosol driven climate feedback in the boreal area T. Yli-Juuti et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-25850-7
- Dynamics of aerosol, humidity, and clouds in air masses travelling over Fennoscandian boreal forests M. Räty et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3779-2023
- Trajectory-based analysis on the source areas and transportation pathways of atmospheric particulate matter over Eastern Finland O. Väisänen et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1799687
- Organic aerosol source apportionment by using rolling positive matrix factorization: Application to a Mediterranean coastal city B. Chazeau et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100176
- The effect of clouds and precipitation on the aerosol concentrations and composition in a boreal forest environment S. Isokääntä et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11823-2022
- Assessing volatile organic compound sources in a boreal forest using positive matrix factorization (PMF) M. Vestenius et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118503
- Detecting and Characterizing Particulate Organic Nitrates with an Aerodyne Long-ToF Aerosol Mass Spectrometer F. Graeffe et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00314
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023