16 Mar 2020
Research article | 16 Mar 2020
Cloud condensation nuclei properties of South Asian outflow over the northern Indian Ocean during winter
Vijayakumar S. Nair et al.
Total article views: 1,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,542 with geography defined and 68 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,021 with geography defined and -51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 521 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variations in <i>N</i><sub>cn</sub> and <i>N</i><sub>ccn</sub> over marginal seas in China related to marine traffic emissions, new particle formation and aerosol aging Y. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9665-2020
- Cloud condensation nuclei characteristics during the Indian summer monsoon over a rain-shadow region V. Jayachandran et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7307-2020
- Chemical Characteristics, Size Distributions, Molecular Composition, and Brown Carbon in South Asian Outflow to the Indian Ocean S. Boreddy et al. 10.1029/2020EA001615
- Mesoscale variations of the chemical composition of submicron aerosols and its influence on the cloud condensation nuclei activation T. Ajith et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118778
- Hygroscopic growth and CCN activation of aerosols during Indian Summer Monsoon over a rain-shadow region V. Jayachandran et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105976
- Influence of south Asian outflow on secondary organic aerosol formation over the Indian Ocean: Inferences from water-soluble low molecular weight dicarboxylic acids and related organic compounds during ICARB 2018 experiment P. Hegde et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2021.104071
- Particle number size distributions and new particle formation events over the northern Indian Ocean during continental outflow S. Kompalli et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117719
- Relations between marine biogeochemical indices and cloud properties over the Arabian Sea V. Rao et al. 10.1007/s12040-021-01638-7
- Relationship between cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) concentration and aerosol optical depth in the Arctic region S. Ahn et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118748
- Satellite-Derived Aerosol–Cloud Relationships Under Anthropogenic Polluted Conditions of Arabian Sea C. Lima et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3137089
- Assessment of the vertical distribution of speciated aerosol absorption over South Asia using spaceborne LIDAR and ground-based observations N. Lakshmi et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112164
- Long-term changes in aerosol radiative properties over Ny-Ålesund: Results from Indian scientific expeditions to the Arctic M. Gogoi et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100700
- Mixing state of refractory black carbon aerosol in the South Asian outflow over the northern Indian Ocean during winter S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9173-2021
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022