09 Mar 2020
Research article | 09 Mar 2020
Fine particle characterization in a coastal city in China: composition, sources, and impacts of industrial emissions
Lu Lei et al.
Total article views: 1,668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,494 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,037 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 457 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Direct Observation of Sulfate Explosive Growth in Wet Plumes Emitted From Typical Coal‐Fired Stationary Sources X. Ding et al. 10.1029/2020GL092071
- Long-term characterization of aerosol chemistry in cold season from 2013 to 2020 in Beijing, China L. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115952
- Mixing characteristics of black carbon aerosols in a coastal city using the CPMA-SP2 system H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105867
- Contrasting mixing state of black carbon-containing particles in summer and winter in Beijing C. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114455
- A chemical cocktail during the COVID-19 outbreak in Beijing, China: Insights from six-year aerosol particle composition measurements during the Chinese New Year holiday Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140739
- Near real-time PM1 chemical composition measurements at a French urban background and coastal site under industrial influence over more than a year: Temporal variability and assessment of sulfur-containing emissions S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117960
- Aerosol characterization in a city in central China plain and implications for emission control Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.015
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Partitioning of NH3-NH4+ in the Southeastern U.S. B. Cheng et al. 10.3390/atmos12121681
- Online Chemical Characterization and Source Identification of Summer and Winter Aerosols in Măgurele, Romania L. Mărmureanu et al. 10.3390/atmos11040385
- Investigation of sources and formation mechanisms of fine particles and organic aerosols in cold season in Fenhe Plain, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106018
- Real‐time characterization of aerosol particle composition, sources and influences of increased ventilation and humidity in an office J. Li et al. 10.1111/ina.12838
- Nitrate and secondary organic aerosol dominated particle light extinction in Beijing due to clean air action Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118833
- Simultaneous Determination of Gaseous Ammonia and Particulate Ammonium in Ambient Air Using a Cylindrical Wet Effluent Diffusion Denuder and a Continuous Aerosol Sampler L. Alexa & P. Mikuška 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c03037
- Research on the Growth Mechanism of PM2.5 in Central and Eastern China during Autumn and Winter from 2013–2020 Q. Jiang et al. 10.3390/atmos13010134
- Temporal variations and spatial distributions of gaseous and particulate air pollutants and their health risks during 2015–2019 in China W. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116031
- Mass spectral characterization of primary emissions and implications in source apportionment of organic aerosol W. Xu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3205-2020
Latest update: 19 May 2022