04 Mar 2020
Research article | 04 Mar 2020
MICS-Asia III: overview of model intercomparison and evaluation of acid deposition over Asia
Syuichi Itahashi et al.
Total article views: 1,755 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,782 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,267 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 515 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development of the Global to Mesoscale Air Quality Forecast and Analysis System (GMAF) and Its Application to PM2.5 Forecast in Korea S. Cho et al. 10.3390/atmos12030411
- Comparison of three aerosol representations of NHM-Chem (v1.0) for the simulations of air quality and climate-relevant variables M. Kajino et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2235-2021
- Decline in bulk deposition of air pollutants in China lags behind reductions in emissions Y. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-00899-1
- Role of Upwind Precipitation in Transboundary Pollution and Secondary Aerosol Formation: A Case Study during the KORUS-AQ Field Campaign Y. Ryu et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0162.1
- High-spatiotemporal-resolution inverse estimation of CO and NOx emission reductions during emission control periods with a modified ensemble Kalman filter H. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117631
- Why do models perform differently on particulate matter over East Asia? A multi-model intercomparison study for MICS-Asia III J. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7393-2020
- Improving Estimates of Sulfur, Nitrogen, and Ozone Total Deposition through Multi-Model and Measurement-Model Fusion Approaches J. Fu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05929
- Impacts of COVID-19 lockdown, Spring Festival and meteorology on the NO2 variations in early 2020 over China based on in-situ observations, satellite retrievals and model simulations Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117972
- Urban-scale analysis of nitrogen deposition in Japan: Validation of chemical transport modeling and the sensitivity of anthropogenic nitrogen emissions to dry and wet depositions H. Hata et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119022
- Trends of sulfur and nitrogen deposition from 2003 to 2017 in Japanese remote areas S. Yamaga et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117842
- Quantifying Relative Contributions of Light‐Absorbing Particles From Domestic and Foreign Sources on Snow Melt at Sapporo, Japan During the 2011–2012 Winter M. Niwano et al. 10.1029/2021GL093940
- Modeling Transition Metals in East Asia and Japan and Its Emission Sources M. Kajino et al. 10.1029/2020GH000259
- Nitrogen burden from atmospheric deposition in East Asian oceans in 2010 based on high-resolution regional numerical modeling S. Itahashi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117309
- Development of science and policy related to acid deposition in East Asia over 30 years H. Akimoto et al. 10.1007/s13280-022-01702-6
- Effects of national affiliations and international collaboration on scientific findings: The case of transboundary air pollution in Northeast Asia M. Shapiro & M. Yarime 10.1016/j.envsci.2021.01.005
- Year-round modeling of sulfate aerosol over Asia through updates of aqueous-phase oxidation and gas-phase reactions with stabilized Criegee intermediates S. Itahashi et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100123
- Multi-model intercomparisons of air quality simulations for the KORUS-AQ campaign R. Park et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00139
- Inter-annual variations of wet deposition in Beijing from 2014–2017: implications of below-cloud scavenging of inorganic aerosols B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9441-2021
- Model Performance Differences in Fine-Mode Nitrate Aerosol during Wintertime over Japan in the J-STREAM Model Inter-Comparison Study S. Itahashi et al. 10.3390/atmos11050511
- Impacts of long-range transports from Central and South Asia on winter surface PM2.5 concentrations in China J. Mo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146243
- Insights into seasonal variation of wet deposition over southeast Asia via precipitation adjustment from the findings of MICS-Asia III S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8709-2021
- Spatio-Temporal Variations of Atmospheric NH3 over East Asia by Comparison of Chemical Transport Model Results, Satellite Retrievals and Surface Observations Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11090900
- Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia (MICS-Asia) phase III: multimodel comparison of reactive nitrogen deposition over China B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10587-2020
- The 36-Year Historical Variation of Precipitation Chemistry during 1976-2011 at Ryori WMO-GAW Station in Japan S. Itahashi et al. 10.2151/sola.2021-032
- Sensitivity of Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations in South Korea to Regional Ammonia Emissions in Northeast Asia E. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116428
Latest update: 17 May 2022