Articles | Volume 20, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Ammonia measurements from space with the Cross-track Infrared Sounder: characteristics and applications
Total article views: 3,879 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,879 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,694 with geography defined and 185 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,942 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,888 with geography defined and 54 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 806 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial Distributions of Atmospheric Ammonia in a Rural Area in South Korea and the Associated Impact on a Nearby Urban Area S. Oh et al. 10.3390/atmos12111411
- Quantification of Atmospheric Ammonia Concentrations: A Review of Its Measurement and Modeling A. Nair & F. Yu 10.3390/atmos11101092
- The Diel Cycle of NH 3 Observed From the FY‐4A Geostationary Interferometric Infrared Sounder (GIIRS) L. Clarisse et al. 10.1029/2021GL093010
- Evaluation of Ammonia Emission Model Using Laboratory Emission Data K. Lee et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2022.38.1.126
- Origins and Distributions of Atmospheric Ammonia in Jeonju during 2019~2020 J. Park et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2020.36.2.262
- Tracking ammonia morning peak, sources and transport with 1 Hz measurements at a rural site in North China Plain Y. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117630
- Improving Estimates of Sulfur, Nitrogen, and Ozone Total Deposition through Multi-Model and Measurement-Model Fusion Approaches J. Fu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05929
- Inverse modeling of NH3 sources using CrIS remote sensing measurements H. Cao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb5cc
- High-resolution hybrid inversion of IASI ammonia columns to constrain US ammonia emissions using the CMAQ adjoint model Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2067-2021
- 10-year satellite-constrained fluxes of ammonia improve performance of chemistry transport models N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4431-2021
- UK Ammonia Emissions Estimated With Satellite Observations and GEOS‐Chem E. Marais et al. 10.1029/2021JD035237
- Role of advection in atmospheric ammonia: A case study at a Japanese lake basin influenced by agricultural ammonia sources T. Kubota et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117856
- Data assimilation of CrIS NH<sub>3</sub> satellite observations for improving spatiotemporal NH<sub>3</sub> distributions in LOTOS-EUROS S. van der Graaf et al. 10.5194/acp-22-951-2022
- Multiscale observations of NH<sub>3</sub> around Toronto, Canada S. Yamanouchi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-905-2021
- Characteristic of Atmospheric Ammonia in Swine Breeding Area Y. Jang et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2021.37.6.853
- Monthly Patterns of Ammonia Over the Contiguous United States at 2‐km Resolution R. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090579
- Global, regional and national trends of atmospheric ammonia derived from a decadal (2008–2018) satellite record M. Van Damme et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd5e0
- Stability enhancement of polypyrrole thin film ammonia sensor by camphor sulfonic acid dopant A. Amini et al. 10.1007/s10854-021-07442-9
- Revisiting the Concentration Observations and Source Apportionment of Atmospheric Ammonia Y. Pan et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-2111-2
- Satellite-detected ammonia changes in the United States: Natural or anthropogenic impacts Y. He et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147899
- NH<sub>3</sub> emissions from large point sources derived from CrIS and IASI satellite observations E. Dammers et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12261-2019
Latest update: 27 Mar 2023