11 Feb 2020
Research article | 11 Feb 2020
Source apportionment of highly time-resolved elements during a firework episode from a rural freeway site in Switzerland
Pragati Rai et al.
Total article views: 2,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,386 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,651 with geography defined and -75 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 854 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 735 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of New Year's fireworks on air quality – A case study from 2010 to 2021 in Augsburg, Germany M. Khedr et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101341
- Evolution of size and composition of fine particulate matter in the Delhi megacity during later winter N. Thamban et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118752
- Substantial changes of chemical composition and sources of fine particles during the period of COVID-19 pandemic in Taiyuan, Northern China Y. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01082-y
- Air pollutant variations in Suzhou during the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown of 2020: High time-resolution measurements of aerosol chemical compositions and source apportionment H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116298
- New Insight into the Measurements of Particle-Bound Metals in the Urban and Remote Atmospheres of the Sarajevo Canton and Modeled Impacts of Particulate Air Pollution in Bosnia and Herzegovina S. Žero et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07037
- Changes in Source‐Specific Black Carbon Aerosol and the Induced Radiative Effects Due to the COVID‐19 Lockdown H. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021GL092987
- Characteristics and sources of hourly elements in PM10 and PM2.5 during wintertime in Beijing P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116865
- High time-resolution and time-integrated measurements of particulate metals and elements in an environmental justice community within the Los Angeles Basin: Spatio-temporal trends and source apportionment S. Hasheminassab et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100089
- Variation in chemical composition and sources of PM2.5 during the COVID-19 lockdown in Delhi C. Manchanda et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106541
- Real-time quantification and source apportionment of fine particulate matter including organics and elements in Delhi during summertime A. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118598
- Non-exhaust vehicle emissions of particulate matter and VOC from road traffic: A review R. Harrison et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118592
- Optical source apportionment and radiative effect of light-absorbing carbonaceous aerosols in a tropical marine monsoon climate zone: the importance of ship emissions Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15537-2020
- Significant changes in the chemical compositions and sources of PM2.5 in Wuhan since the city lockdown as COVID-19 H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140000
- Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi's atmosphere P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140332
- Sources and processes of iron aerosols in a megacity in Eastern China Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2191-2022
- Real-time source apportionment of fine particle inorganic and organic constituents at an urban site in Delhi city: An IoT-based approach J. Prakash et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101206
- High-resolution temporal metallic elements in PM2.5 in Chengdu, Southwest China: variations, extreme events, and effects of meteorological parameters Q. Jin et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01065-z
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022