08 Dec 2020
Research article | 08 Dec 2020
Ship-based measurements of ice nuclei concentrations over the Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific and Southern oceans
André Welti et al.
Total article views: 2,071 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,071 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,417 with geography defined and -346 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,716 with geography defined and -272 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 701 with geography defined and -74 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation ability of aerosol particles generated from Arctic sea surface microlayer and surface seawater samples at cirrus temperatures R. Wagner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13903-2021
- Measurement report: Ice nucleating abilities of biomass burning, African dust, and sea spray aerosol particles over the Yucatán Peninsula F. Córdoba et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4453-2021
- Key challenges for tropospheric chemistry in the Southern Hemisphere C. Paton-Walsh et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00050
- Exploring the coupled ocean and atmosphere system with a data science approach applied to observations from the Antarctic Circumnavigation Expedition S. Landwehr et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1295-2021
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Terrestrial or marine – indications towards the origin of ice-nucleating particles during melt season in the European Arctic up to 83.7° N M. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11613-2021
- Highly Active Ice‐Nucleating Particles at the Summer North Pole G. Porter et al. 10.1029/2021JD036059
- Southern Ocean cloud and aerosol data: a compilation of measurements from the 2018 Southern Ocean Ross Sea Marine Ecosystems and Environment voyage S. Kremser et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3115-2021
- Ice in Southern Ocean Clouds With Cloud Top Temperatures Exceeding −5°C T. Zaremba et al. 10.1029/2021JD034574
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- Laboratory measurements of ice nuclei particle concentration in the range of − 29 to − 48 °C M. López & R. Bürgesser 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105433
- Secondary ice production in summer clouds over the Antarctic coast: an underappreciated process in atmospheric models G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-755-2021
- Ice-nucleating particle concentration measurements from Ny-Ålesund during the Arctic spring–summer in 2018 M. Rinaldi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14725-2021
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022