Articles | Volume 20, issue 23
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Nationwide increase of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ultrafine particles during winter over China revealed by size-segregated measurements
Total article views: 1,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,873 with geography defined and -186 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,302 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,385 with geography defined and -83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 385 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 488 with geography defined and -103 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement of size-segregated airborne particulate bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and health risk assessment: a case study in Aksaray atmosphere, Turkey S. Yıldırım & E. Koçak 10.1007/s11869-023-01401-5
- Ambient Benzo[a]pyrene’s Effect on Kinetic Modulation of Amyloid Beta Peptide Aggregation: A Tentative Association between Ultrafine Particulate Matter and Alzheimer’s Disease S. Kaumbekova et al. 10.3390/toxics10120786
- Characteristics and unique sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and nitro-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in PM2.5 at a highland background site in northwestern China☆ L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116527
- Abundance and sources of particulate polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and aromatic acids (AAs) at an urban site in central China L. Shang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.05.036
- Molecular distribution, sources and potential health risks of fine particulate-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons during high pollution episodes in a subtropical urban city A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.139943
- Meta-Analysis of a New Georeferenced Database on Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Western and Central Mediterranean Seafood A. De Giovanni et al. 10.3390/app12062776
- Long-term environmental surveillance of PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in Jinan, China (2014–2020): Health risk assessment Z. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127766
- Different roles of primary and secondary sources in reducing PM2.5: Insights from molecular markers in Pearl River Delta, South China K. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119487
- Size-fractionated PM-bound PAHs in urban and rural atmospheres of northern Thailand for respiratory health risk assessment W. Insian et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118488
- Atmospheric gaseous aromatic hydrocarbons in eastern China based on mobile measurements: Spatial distribution, secondary formation potential and source apportionment L. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.08.006
- A review on analysis methods, source identification, and cancer risk evaluation of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons L. Famiyeh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147741
- Insights into the day-night sources and optical properties of coastal organic aerosols in southern China Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154663
- Seasonal distribution of PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons as a critical indicator of air quality and health impact in a coastal-urban region of Poland P. Siudek 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154375
- Different characteristics of individual particles from light-duty diesel vehicle at the launching and idling state by AAC-SPAMS B. Su et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126304
- An overview for monitoring and prediction of pathogenic microorganisms in the atmosphere J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2023.05.022
- Seasonal Distribution of Pm2.5-Bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons as a Critical Indicator of Air Quality and Health Impact in a Coastal-Urban Region of Poland P. Siudek 10.2139/ssrn.3993357
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in coarse particles (PM10) over the coastal urban region in Poland: Distribution, source analysis and human health risk implications P. Siudek 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.137130
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023