29 Sep 2020
Research article | 29 Sep 2020
The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures
Luisa Ickes et al.
Total article views: 2,032 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,032 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,998 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,295 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,282 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 716 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A numerical framework for simulating the atmospheric variability of supermicron marine biogenic ice nucleating particles I. Steinke et al. 10.5194/acp-22-847-2022
- Concentrations and properties of ice nucleating substances in exudates from Antarctic sea-ice diatoms Y. Xi et al. 10.1039/D0EM00398K
- The Ocean’s Elevator: Evolution of the Air–Seawater Interface during a Small-Scale Algal Bloom M. Rogers et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00239
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation ability of aerosol particles generated from Arctic sea surface microlayer and surface seawater samples at cirrus temperatures R. Wagner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13903-2021
- Mineral and biological ice-nucleating particles above the South East of the British Isles A. Sanchez-Marroquin et al. 10.1039/D1EA00003A
- Terrestrial or marine – indications towards the origin of ice-nucleating particles during melt season in the European Arctic up to 83.7° N M. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11613-2021
- The effect of (NH<sub>4</sub>)<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> on the freezing properties of non-mineral dust ice-nucleating substances of atmospheric relevance S. Worthy et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14631-2021
- A link between the ice nucleation activity and the biogeochemistry of seawater M. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15341-2020
- Ice Nucleating Activity and Residual Particle Morphology of Bulk Seawater and Sea Surface Microlayer P. Roy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00175
- Role of Sea Surface Microlayer Properties in Cloud Formation B. Hendrickson et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.596225
- Correction: Concentrations and properties of ice nucleating substances in exudates from Antarctic sea-ice diatoms Y. Xi et al. 10.1039/D2EM90004A
- Contrasting ice formation in Arctic clouds: surface-coupled vs. surface-decoupled clouds H. Griesche et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10357-2021
- Highly Active Ice‐Nucleating Particles at the Summer North Pole G. Porter et al. 10.1029/2021JD036059
- Ship-based measurements of ice nuclei concentrations over the Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific and Southern oceans A. Welti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15191-2020
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022