Photochemical impacts of haze pollution in an urban environment
Michael Hollaway et al.
Total article views: 2,469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,184 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,172 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,499 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,491 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 681 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ammonium nitrate promotes sulfate formation through uptake kinetic regime Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13269-2021
- Effects of haze pollution on pesticide use by rice farmers: fresh evidence from rural areas of China L. Guo et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15133-5
- Vertical profiles of biogenic volatile organic compounds as observed online at a tower in Beijing H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.032
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- Mitigation of PM<sub>2.5</sub> and ozone pollution in Delhi: a sensitivity study during the pre-monsoon period Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-499-2020
- A study of the effect of aerosols on surface ozone through meteorology feedbacks over China Y. Qu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5705-2021
- Heterogeneous Nitrate Production Mechanisms in Intense Haze Events in the North China Plain Y. Chan et al. 10.1029/2021JD034688
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation, and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, Update 2020 R. Neale et al. 10.1007/s43630-020-00001-x
- Exploring the drivers of the increased ozone production in Beijing in summertime during 2005–2016 W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15617-2020
- Photolysis rate in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region: Reconstruction and long-term trend S. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105568
- Ultraviolet Radiation Environment of a Tropical Megacity in Transition: Mexico City 2000–2019 A. Ipiña et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08515
- PM2.5 diminution and haze events over Delhi during the COVID-19 lockdown period: an interplay between the baseline pollution and meteorology S. Dhaka et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-70179-8
- In situ ozone production is highly sensitive to volatile organic compounds in Delhi, India B. Nelson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13609-2021
- Avoiding high ozone pollution in Delhi, India Y. Chen et al. 10.1039/D0FD00079E
- The use of stable oxygen and nitrogen isotopic signatures to reveal variations in the nitrate formation pathways and sources in different seasons and regions in China W. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111537
- A two-pollutant strategy for improving ozone and particulate air quality in China K. Li et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0464-x
- Early spring near-surface ozone in Europe during the COVID-19 shutdown: Meteorological effects outweigh emission changes C. Ordóñez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141322
- Elevated levels of OH observed in haze events during wintertime in central Beijing E. Slater et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14847-2020
- Dual-modelling-based source apportionment of NOx in five Chinese megacities: Providing the isotopic footprint from 2013 to 2014 Z. Zong et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105592
- Introduction to the special issue “In-depth study of air pollution sources and processes within Beijing and its surrounding region (APHH-Beijing)” Z. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7519-2019
- Winter photochemistry in Beijing: Observation and model simulation of OH and HO2 radicals at an urban site X. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.329
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021