Mixing layer transport flux of particulate matter in Beijing, China
Yusi Liu et al.
Total article views: 1,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,381 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,371 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 946 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 937 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 434 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Boundary Layer Height as Estimated from Radar Wind Profilers in Four Cities in China: Relative Contributions from Aerosols and Surface Features B. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs12101657
- Aerosol vertical profile variations with seasons, air mass movements and local PM2.5 levels in three large China cities L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117329
- Vertically decreased VOC concentration and reactivity in the planetary boundary layer in winter over the North China Plain S. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104930
- Impact of residual layer transport on air pollution in Beijing, China Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116325
- Mechanism of haze pollution in summer and its difference with winter in the North China Plain Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150625
- The difference in the boundary layer height between urban and suburban areas in Beijing and its implications for air pollution M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118552
- Unexpected deep mixing layer in the Sichuan Basin, China Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105300
- Assessing Transboundary‐Local Aerosols Interaction Over Complex Terrain Using a Doppler LiDAR Network T. Huang et al. 10.1029/2021GL093238
- Estimation of the vertical distribution of particle matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>) concentration and its transport flux from lidar measurements based on machine learning algorithms Y. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17003-2021
- Impact of mixing layer height variations on air pollutant concentrations and health in a European urban area: Madrid (Spain), a case study P. Salvador et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10146-y
- Quantify the Contribution of Dust and Anthropogenic Sources to Aerosols in North China by Lidar and Validated with CALIPSO Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13091811
- Impact of mixing layer height on air quality in winter B. Murthy et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.105157
- Long-Term Variation in Wintertime Atmospheric Diffusion Conditions Over the Sichuan Basin G. Wang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.763504
- Vertical Structure of Air Pollutant Transport Flux as Determined by Ground-Based Remote Sensing Observations in Fen-Wei Plain, China X. Ji et al. 10.3390/rs13183664
- Variation Characteristics and Transportation of Aerosol, NO2, SO2, and HCHO in Coastal Cities of Eastern China: Dalian, Qingdao, and Shanghai X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13050892
- Multi-year characterization of aerosol black carbon concentrations over a semiarid tropical site Udaipur B. Vyas et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-12300-y
Latest update: 05 Dec 2021