10 Jul 2019
Research article | 10 Jul 2019
Arctic cloud annual cycle biases in climate models
Patrick C. Taylor et al.
Total article views: 1,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,382 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,014 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,009 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 378 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 373 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice multiplication from ice–ice collisions in the high Arctic: sensitivity to ice habit, rimed fraction, ice type and uncertainties in the numerical description of the process G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9741-2021
- Evaluation of simulated cloud liquid water in low clouds over the Beaufort Sea in the Arctic System Reanalysis using ARISE airborne in situ observations J. Dodson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11563-2021
- The climate response to increased cloud liquid water over the Arctic in CESM1: a sensitivity study of Wegener–Bergeron–Findeisen process Y. Huang et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05648-5
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- A Cloudier Picture of Ice-Albedo Feedback in CMIP6 Models A. Sledd & T. L’Ecuyer 10.3389/feart.2021.769844
- Evaluation of a New Merged Sea-Ice Concentration Dataset at 1 km Resolution from Thermal Infrared and Passive Microwave Satellite Data in the Arctic V. Ludwig et al. 10.3390/rs12193183
- Hidden Production: On the Importance of Pelagic Phytoplankton Blooms Beneath Arctic Sea Ice J. Clement Kinney et al. 10.1029/2020JC016211
- Seasonal Variations of Arctic Low‐Level Clouds and Its Linkage to Sea Ice Seasonal Variations Y. Yu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031014
- An assessment of Arctic cloud water paths in atmospheric reanalyses M. Gu et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1706-5
- Arctic cloud properties and associated radiative effects in the three newer reanalysis datasets (ERA5, MERRA-2, JRA-55): Discrepancies and possible causes H. Yeo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106080
- Potential Link Between Ice Nucleation and Climate Model Spread in Arctic Amplification I. Tan et al. 10.1029/2021GL097373
- A Decomposition of Feedback Contributions to the Arctic Surface Temperature Biases in the CMIP5 Climate Models D. Park et al. 10.1007/s13143-022-00268-3
- Thawing permafrost: an overlooked source of seeds for Arctic cloud formation J. Creamean et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab87d3
- Clouds and Radiation Processes in Regional Climate Models Evaluated Using Observations Over the Ice‐free Arctic Ocean J. Inoue et al. 10.1029/2020JD033904
- An evaluation of the Arctic clouds and surface radiative fluxes in CMIP6 models J. Wei et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1705-6
- Arctic Clouds Simulated by a Multiscale Modeling Framework and Comparisons With Observations and Conventional GCMs Z. Li & K. Xu 10.1029/2019JD030522
- On the Nature of the Arctic's Positive Lapse‐Rate Feedback R. Boeke et al. 10.1029/2020GL091109
- Seasonal Cycle of Idealized Polar Clouds: Large Eddy Simulations Driven by a GCM X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021MS002671
- Annual variability of ice-nucleating particle concentrations at different Arctic locations H. Wex et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5293-2019
Latest update: 29 Jun 2022