Aerosol–radiation feedback deteriorates the wintertime haze in the North China Plain
Jiarui Wu et al.
Total article views: 1,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,549 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 986 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 563 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- Aerosol radiative effects and feedbacks on boundary layer meteorology and PM<sub>2.5</sub> chemical components during winter haze events over the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8659-2020
- Local and transboundary transport contributions to the wintertime particulate pollution in the Guanzhong Basin (GZB), China: A case study X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148876
- Using a coupled large-eddy simulation–aerosol radiation model to investigate urban haze: sensitivity to aerosol loading and meteorological conditions J. Slater et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11893-2020
- Nitrous acid emission from soil bacteria and related environmental effect over the North China Plain T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132034
- Investigation of black carbon climate effects in the Arctic in winter and spring X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142145
- Evaluation of WRF-Chem simulations on vertical profiles of PM2.5 with UAV observations during a haze pollution event C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118332
- Simultaneous measurements of urban and rural particles in Beijing – Part 2: Case studies of haze events and regional transport Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9249-2020
- Air quality and climate change, Topic 3 of the Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia Phase III (MICS-Asia III) – Part 2: aerosol radiative effects and aerosol feedbacks M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1147-2020
- The role of the planetary boundary layer parameterization schemes on the meteorological and aerosol pollution simulations: A review W. Jia & X. Zhang 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104890
- Nitrate debuts as a dominant contributor to particulate pollution in Beijing: Roles of enhanced atmospheric oxidizing capacity and decreased sulfur dioxide emission T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117995
- Is water vapor a key player of the wintertime haze in North China Plain? J. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8721-2019
- Mitigating NOX emissions does not help alleviate wintertime particulate pollution in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116931
- Assessment of Atmospheric Oxidizing Capacity Over the Beijing‐Tianjin‐Hebei (BTH) Area, China T. Feng et al. 10.1029/2020JD033834
- Increasing atmospheric oxidizing capacity weakens emission mitigation effort in Beijing during autumn haze events T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130855
- Retrieval of gridded aerosol direct radiative forcing based on multiplatform datasets Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-575-2020
- Using a coupled LES aerosol–radiation model to investigate the importance of aerosol–boundary layer feedback in a Beijing haze episode J. Slater et al. 10.1039/D0FD00085J
- Aerosol–photolysis interaction reduces particulate matter during wintertime haze events J. Wu et al. 10.1073/pnas.1916775117
- Vertical Gradient Variations in Radiation Budget and Heat Fluxes in the Urban Boundary Layer: A Comparison Study Between Polluted and Clean Air Episodes in Beijing During Winter L. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032478
- Characteristics of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) based on multisite observations in Hebei province in the warm season in 2019 Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118435
- Impacts of Aerosol-Radiation Interactions on the Wintertime Particulate Pollution under Different Synoptic Patterns in the Guanzhong Basin, China N. Bei et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0329-7
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021