Impact of El Niño–Southern Oscillation on the interannual variability of methane and tropospheric ozone
Matthew J. Rowlinson et al.
Total article views: 1,958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,330 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,043 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,026 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 308 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 304 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of Chemical Feedbacks on Decadal Methane Emissions Estimates N. Nguyen et al. 10.1029/2019GL085706
- Inter-model comparison of global hydroxyl radical (OH) distributions and their impact on atmospheric methane over the 2000–2016 period Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13701-2019
- Methyl Chloroform Continues to Constrain the Hydroxyl (OH) Variability in the Troposphere P. Patra et al. 10.1029/2020JD033862
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation, and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, Update 2020 R. Neale et al. 10.1007/s43630-020-00001-x
- Spatial and temporal variability in the hydroxyl (OH) radical: understanding the role of large-scale climate features and their influence on OH through its dynamical and photochemical drivers D. Anderson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6481-2021
- Tropospheric ozone radiative forcing uncertainty due to pre-industrial fire and biogenic emissions M. Rowlinson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10937-2020
- Influence of atmospheric parameters on human mortality data at different geographical levels J. Sánchez-Balseca & A. Pérez-Foguet 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144186
- Large Enhancements in Southern Hemisphere Satellite‐Observed Trace Gases Due to the 2019/2020 Australian Wildfires R. Pope et al. 10.1029/2021JD034892
- Carbon and Beyond: The Biogeochemistry of Climate in a Rapidly Changing Amazon K. Covey et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2021.618401
- Bottom-up evaluation of the regional methane budget of northern lands from 1980 to 2015 A. Ito 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100558
- Updated tropospheric chemistry reanalysis and emission estimates, TCR-2, for 2005–2018 K. Miyazaki et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2223-2020
- On the role of trend and variability in the hydroxyl radical (OH) in the global methane budget Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13011-2020
- Interannual Variability of Air–Sea Exchange of Mercury in the Global Ocean: The “Seesaw Effect” in the Equatorial Pacific and Contributions to the Atmosphere S. Huang & Y. Zhang 10.1021/acs.est.1c00691
- Impact of the June 2018 Saddleworth Moor wildfires on air quality in northern England A. Graham et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab7b92
- Large and increasing methane emissions from eastern Amazonia derived from satellite data, 2010–2018 C. Wilson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10643-2021
Latest update: 27 Sep 2021