04 Jul 2019
Research article | 04 Jul 2019
Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon
Jonathan W. Taylor et al.
Total article views: 1,990 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,730 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,168 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,161 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 569 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Coupling aerosols to (cirrus) clouds in the global EMAC-MADE3 aerosol–climate model M. Righi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1635-2020
- Unexpected Biomass Burning Aerosol Absorption Enhancement Explained by Black Carbon Mixing State C. Denjean et al. 10.1029/2020GL089055
- The potential of increasing man-made air pollution to reduce rainfall over southern West Africa G. Pante et al. 10.5194/acp-21-35-2021
- A Process-Based Validation of GPM IMERG and Its Sources Using a Mesoscale Rain Gauge Network in the West African Forest Zone M. Maranan et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0257.1
- The diurnal stratocumulus-to-cumulus transition over land in southern West Africa X. Pedruzo-Bagazgoitia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2735-2020
- The challenge of simulating the sensitivity of the Amazonian cloud microstructure to cloud condensation nuclei number concentrations P. Polonik et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1591-2020
- Remote biomass burning dominates southern West African air pollution during the monsoon S. Haslett et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15217-2019
- Large-Eddy Simulations of Marine Boundary Layer Clouds Associated with Cold-Air Outbreaks during the ACTIVATE Campaign. Part I: Case Setup and Sensitivities to Large-Scale Forcings 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0123.1
- Comparison of different droplet measurement techniques in the Braunschweig Icing Wind Tunnel I. Knop et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1761-2021
- West African monsoon precipitation impacted by the South Eastern Atlantic biomass burning aerosol outflow F. Solmon et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00210-w
- Photovoltaic power potential in West Africa using long-term satellite data I. Neher et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12871-2020
- Conceptual model of diurnal cycle of low-level stratiform clouds over southern West Africa F. Lohou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2263-2020
- Sensitivity of low-level clouds and precipitation to anthropogenic aerosol emission in southern West Africa: a DACCIWA case study A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3251-2022
- The observed diurnal cycle of low-level stratus clouds over southern West Africa: a case study K. Babić et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1281-2019
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022