Land cover and its transformation in the backward trajectory footprint region of the Amazon Tall Tower Observatory
Christopher Pöhlker et al.
Total article views: 3,132 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,905 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,788 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,117 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Engaged, but with what? Objects of engagement in technology-aided B2B customer interactions E. Pöyry et al. 10.1080/0267257X.2020.1736603
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
- Surprising chiral composition changes over the Amazon rainforest with height, time and season N. Zannoni et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-0007-9
- Influx of African biomass burning aerosol during the Amazonian dry season through layered transatlantic transport of black carbon-rich smoke B. Holanda et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4757-2020
- Characterizing and Quantifying African Dust Transport and Deposition to South America: Implications for the Phosphorus Budget in the Amazon Basin J. Prospero et al. 10.1029/2020GB006536
- Determination of Region of Influence Obtained by Aircraft Vertical Profiles Using the Density of Trajectories from the HYSPLIT Model H. Cassol et al. 10.3390/atmos11101073
- Quantifying sources of Brazil's CH<sub>4</sub> emissions between 2010 and 2018 from satellite data R. Tunnicliffe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13041-2020
- Concentrations and biosphere–atmosphere fluxes of inorganic trace gases and associated ionic aerosol counterparts over the Amazon rainforest R. Ramsay et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15551-2020
- The friagem event in the central Amazon and its influence on micrometeorological variables and atmospheric chemistry G. Camarinha-Neto et al. 10.5194/acp-21-339-2021
- Total OH reactivity over the Amazon rainforest: variability with temperature, wind, rain, altitude, time of day, season, and an overall budget closure E. Pfannerstill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6231-2021
- Vertical distribution of particle-phase dicarboxylic acids, oxoacids and <i>α</i>-dicarbonyls in the urban boundary layer based on the 325 m tower in Beijing W. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10331-2020
- Understanding nighttime methane signals at the Amazon Tall Tower Observatory (ATTO) S. Botía et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6583-2020
- Aerosol measurement methods to quantify spore emissions from fungi and cryptogamic covers in the Amazon N. Löbs et al. 10.5194/amt-13-153-2020
- Influence of seasonality on the aerosol microbiome of the Amazon rainforest F. Souza et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144092
- Impact of biomass burning on a metropolitan area in the Amazon during the 2015 El Niño: The enhancement of carbon monoxide and levoglucosan concentrations I. Ribeiro et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114029
- Ambient PM2.5, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and biomass burning tracer in Mae Sot District, western Thailand R. Janta et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.09.003
- Amazonian biogenic volatile organic compounds under global change A. Yáñez‐Serrano et al. 10.1111/gcb.15185
- Impact of biomass burning aerosols on radiation, clouds, and precipitation over the Amazon: relative importance of aerosol–cloud and aerosol–radiation interactions L. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13283-2020
- African volcanic emissions influencing atmospheric aerosols over the Amazon rain forest J. Saturno et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10391-2018
- Long-term observations of cloud condensation nuclei over the Amazon rain forest – Part 2: Variability and characteristics of biomass burning, long-range transport, and pristine rain forest aerosols M. Pöhlker et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10289-2018
- Black and brown carbon over central Amazonia: long-term aerosol measurements at the ATTO site J. Saturno et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12817-2018
Latest update: 06 May 2021