22 Jan 2019
Research article | 22 Jan 2019
Organic peroxy radical chemistry in oxidation flow reactors and environmental chambers and their atmospheric relevance
Zhe Peng et al.
Total article views: 2,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,853 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,842 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,967 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,957 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 885 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Volatility and Viscosity Are Correlated in Terpene Secondary Organic Aerosol Formed in a Flow Reactor W. Champion et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00412
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from <i>α</i>-pinene, alkanes, and oil-sands-related precursors in a new oxidation flow reactor K. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9715-2019
- Atmospheric OH oxidation chemistry of trifluralin and acetochlor T. Murschell & D. Farmer 10.1039/C8EM00507A
- OH chemistry of non-methane organic gases (NMOGs) emitted from laboratory and ambient biomass burning smoke: evaluating the influence of furans and oxygenated aromatics on ozone and secondary NMOG formation M. Coggon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14875-2019
- Nitrate radical generation via continuous generation of dinitrogen pentoxide in a laminar flow reactor coupled to an oxidation flow reactor A. Lambe et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2397-2020
- Variability in Aromatic Aerosol Yields under Very Low NOx Conditions at Different HO2/RO2 Regimes W. Peng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04392
- Experimental Research on Measuring the Concentration of CO2 in Gas-Liquid Solution Based on PZT Piezoelectric-Photoacoustic Spectroscopy H. Zheng et al. 10.3390/s22030936
- Understanding the Impact of High-NOx Conditions on the Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol in the Photooxidation of Oil Sand-Related Precursors K. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05404
- Effect of experimental conditions on secondary organic aerosol formation in an oxidation flow reactor R. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.01.011
- Gas-Phase Chlorine Radical Oxidation of Alkanes: Effects of Structural Branching, NOx, and Relative Humidity Observed during Environmental Chamber Experiments L. Jahn et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c03516
- KinSim: A Research-Grade, User-Friendly, Visual Kinetics Simulator for Chemical-Kinetics and Environmental-Chemistry Teaching Z. Peng & J. Jimenez 10.1021/acs.jchemed.9b00033
- Study on the Photoacoustic Technology to Simultaneous In-Situ Detection of the Cavity Ring-Down Spectrum for Multi-Optical Parameters H. Jin et al. 10.1109/JPHOT.2020.2969226
- Can Isoprene Oxidation Explain High Concentrations of Atmospheric Formic and Acetic Acid over Forests? M. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00010
- Radical chemistry in oxidation flow reactors for atmospheric chemistry research Z. Peng & J. Jimenez 10.1039/C9CS00766K
- Correcting micro-aethalometer absorption measurements for brown carbon aerosol C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146143
- Photochemical transformation of residential wood combustion emissions: dependence of organic aerosol composition on OH exposure A. Hartikainen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6357-2020
- Influence of the NO/NO2 Ratio on Oxidation Product Distributions under High-NO Conditions K. Nihill et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07621
- Design and characterization of a new oxidation flow reactor for laboratory and long-term ambient studies N. Xu & D. Collins 10.5194/amt-14-2891-2021
- Evolution of OH reactivity in NO-free volatile organic compound photooxidation investigated by the fully explicit GECKO-A model Z. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14649-2021
- Connecting the Oxidative Potential of Secondary Organic Aerosols with Reactive Oxygen Species in Exposed Lung Cells P. Chowdhury et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04449
- Technical Note: Effect of varying the <i>λ</i> = 185 and 254 nm photon flux ratio on radical generation in oxidation flow reactors J. Rowe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13417-2020
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022