21 Jun 2019
Research article | 21 Jun 2019
Spatial and temporal variability of snowfall over Greenland from CloudSat observations
Ralf Bennartz et al.
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,679 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,208 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,218 with geography defined and -10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 461 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Satellite observations of snowfall regimes over the Greenland Ice Sheet E. McIlhattan et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4379-2020
- The Precipitation Imaging Package: Assessment of Microphysical and Bulk Characteristics of Snow C. Pettersen et al. 10.3390/atmos11080785
- Constraining Reanalysis Snowfall Over the Arctic Ocean Using CloudSat Observations A. Cabaj et al. 10.1029/2019GL086426
- Seasonal Estimates and Uncertainties of Snow Accumulation from CloudSat Precipitation Retrievals G. Duffy et al. 10.3390/atmos12030363
- Present-day and future Greenland Ice Sheet precipitation frequency from CloudSat observations and the Community Earth System Model J. Lenaerts et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2253-2020
- Using CloudSat‐CPR Retrievals to Estimate Snow Accumulation in the Canadian Arctic F. King & C. Fletcher 10.1029/2019EA000776
- Relating regional and point measurements of accumulation in southwest Greenland A. Heilig et al. 10.5194/tc-14-385-2020
- The prevalence of precipitation from polar supercooled clouds I. Silber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3949-2021
- What Can We Learn from the CloudSat Radiometric Mode Observations of Snowfall over the Ice-Free Ocean? A. Battaglia & G. Panegrossi 10.3390/rs12203285
- Controls on surface aerosol particle number concentrations and aerosol-limited cloud regimes over the central Greenland Ice Sheet H. Guy et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15351-2021
- Relating snowfall observations to Greenland ice sheet mass changes: an atmospheric circulation perspective M. Gallagher et al. 10.5194/tc-16-435-2022
- Using CloudSat‐Derived Snow Accumulation Estimates to Constrain Gridded Snow Water Equivalent Products F. King & C. Fletcher 10.1029/2021EA001835
- Snowfall distribution and its response to the Arctic Oscillation: an evaluation of HighResMIP models in the Arctic using CPR/CloudSat observations M. Thomas et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3759-2019
- Evaluation of CloudSat's Cloud‐Profiling Radar for Mapping Snowfall Rates Across the Greenland Ice Sheet J. Ryan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031411
Latest update: 02 Dec 2022