Global distribution of methane emissions, emission trends, and OH concentrations and trends inferred from an inversion of GOSAT satellite data for 2010–2015
Joannes D. Maasakkers et al.
Total article views: 4,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,664 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,761 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 903 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rain-fed pulses of methane from East Africa during 2018–2019 contributed to atmospheric growth rate M. Lunt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8fa
- Methane retrieved from TROPOMI: improvement of the data product and validation of the first 2 years of measurements A. Lorente et al. 10.5194/amt-14-665-2021
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- Country-Scale Analysis of Methane Emissions with a High-Resolution Inverse Model Using GOSAT and Surface Observations R. Janardanan et al. 10.3390/rs12030375
- Influences of hydroxyl radicals (OH) on top-down estimates of the global and regional methane budgets Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9525-2020
- Quantifying Time-Averaged Methane Emissions from Individual Coal Mine Vents with GHGSat-D Satellite Observations D. Varon et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01213
- Burr marigold (Bidens tripartita L.) roots directly and immediately scavenge rhizosphere methane with highly exuded hydrogen peroxide via a rhizosphere Fenton reaction T. Wagatsuma et al. 10.1007/s11104-020-04766-z
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- On the Causes and Consequences of Recent Trends in Atmospheric Methane H. Schaefer 10.1007/s40641-019-00140-z
- Evaluation of single-footprint AIRS CH<sub>4</sub> profile retrieval uncertainties using aircraft profile measurements S. Kulawik et al. 10.5194/amt-14-335-2021
- A global gridded (0.1° × 0.1°) inventory of methane emissions from oil, gas, and coal exploitation based on national reports to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change T. Scarpelli et al. 10.5194/essd-12-563-2020
- Missing OH reactivity in the global marine boundary layer A. Thames et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4013-2020
- WRF-GC (v1.0): online coupling of WRF (v18.104.22.168) and GEOS-Chem (v12.2.1) for regional atmospheric chemistry modeling – Part 1: Description of the one-way model H. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3241-2020
- Exploring constraints on a wetland methane emission ensemble (WetCHARTs) using GOSAT observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5669-2020
- Monitoring global tropospheric OH concentrations using satellite observations of atmospheric methane Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15959-2018
- Quantifying methane emissions from the largest oil-producing basin in the United States from space Y. Zhang et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaz5120
- Ensemble-based satellite-derived carbon dioxide and methane column-averaged dry-air mole fraction data sets (2003–2018) for carbon and climate applications M. Reuter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-789-2020
- Large Increase in Atmospheric Methane over West Siberian Wetlands during Summer Detected from Space Y. Someya et al. 10.2151/sola.2020-027
- Aircraft-based inversions quantify the importance of wetlands and livestock for Upper Midwest methane emissions X. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-951-2021
- An increase in methane emissions from tropical Africa between 2010 and 2016 inferred from satellite data M. Lunt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14721-2019
- Investigation of the global methane budget over 1980–2017 using GFDL-AM4.1 J. He et al. 10.5194/acp-20-805-2020
- Emissions of methane in Europe inferred by total column measurements D. Wunch et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3963-2019
- Bottom-Up Estimates of Coal Mine Methane Emissions in China: A Gridded Inventory, Emission Factors, and Trends J. Sheng et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00294
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021