11 Jun 2019
Research article | 11 Jun 2019
Impacts of household sources on air pollution at village and regional scales in India
Brigitte Rooney et al.
Total article views: 3,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,715 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,066 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 649 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Light Absorption by Organic Aerosol Emissions Rivals That of Black Carbon from Residential Biomass Fuels in South Asia A. Pandey et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00058
- The food we eat, the air we breathe: a review of the fine particulate matter-induced air quality health impacts of the global food system S. Balasubramanian et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac065f
- Impact of air pollution in health and socio-economic aspects: Review on future approach R. Sivarethinamohan et al. 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.08.540
- Emissions Measurements from Household Solid Fuel Use in Haryana, India: Implications for Climate and Health Co-benefits R. Weltman et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05143
- Drivers of improved PM 2.5 air quality in China from 2013 to 2017 Q. Zhang et al. 10.1073/pnas.1907956116
- Exceedances and trends of particulate matter (PM2.5) in five Indian megacities V. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141461
- The atmospheric chemistry of indoor environments J. Abbatt & C. Wang 10.1039/C9EM00386J
- Toward Clean Residential Energy: Challenges and Priorities in Research S. Tao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02283
- Impacts of Global Solid Biofuel Stove Emissions on Ambient Air Quality and Human Health Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GH000362
- Household air pollution in India and respiratory diseases S. Jindal et al. 10.1097/MCP.0000000000000642
- Air Pollutant Exposure and Stove Use Assessment Methods for the Household Air Pollution Intervention Network (HAPIN) Trial M. Johnson et al. 10.1289/EHP6422
- Transition to clean household energy through an application of integrated model: Ensuring sustainability for better health, climate and environment K. Ravindra et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145657
- Reduced air pollution during COVID-19: Learnings for sustainability from Indian Cities P. Dasgupta & K. Srikanth 10.1016/j.glt.2020.10.002
- Chemical Characterization of Emissions Arising from Solid Fuel Combustion—Contrasting Wood and Cow Dung Burning M. Loebel Roson et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00268
- Aerosol characteristics from earth observation systems: A comprehensive investigation over South Asia (2000–2019) A. Mhawish et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112410
- Indian annual ambient air quality standard is achievable by completely mitigating emissions from household sources S. Chowdhury et al. 10.1073/pnas.1900888116
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022