Impacts of household sources on air pollution at village and regional scales in India
Total article views: 3,808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,502 with geography defined and 306 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,007 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,812 with geography defined and 195 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 690 with geography defined and 111 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonally optimized calibrations improve low-cost sensor performance: long-term field evaluation of PurpleAir sensors in urban and rural India M. Campmier et al. 10.5194/amt-16-4357-2023
- Light Absorption by Organic Aerosol Emissions Rivals That of Black Carbon from Residential Biomass Fuels in South Asia A. Pandey et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00058
- The food we eat, the air we breathe: a review of the fine particulate matter-induced air quality health impacts of the global food system S. Balasubramanian et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac065f
- Four year long simulation of carbonaceous aerosols in India: Seasonality, sources and associated health effects S. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113676
- Emissions Measurements from Household Solid Fuel Use in Haryana, India: Implications for Climate and Health Co-benefits R. Weltman et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05143
- Exceedances and trends of particulate matter (PM2.5) in five Indian megacities V. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141461
- An evidence-based approach towards identifying household emerging pollutants in rural areas in Southern Karnataka G. Rathnamala & G. Shivashankara 10.2166/washdev.2022.073
- Unexpected electrophiles in the atmosphere – anhydride nucleophile reactions and uptake to biomass burning emissions M. Loebel Roson et al. 10.1039/D3CP01751F
- Pollutant emissions from biomass burning: A review on emission characteristics, environmental impacts, and research perspectives K. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.partic.2023.07.012
- Air Pollutant Exposure and Stove Use Assessment Methods for the Household Air Pollution Intervention Network (HAPIN) Trial M. Johnson et al. 10.1289/EHP6422
- Chemical Characterization of Emissions Arising from Solid Fuel Combustion—Contrasting Wood and Cow Dung Burning M. Loebel Roson et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00268
- Contributions of primary sources to submicron organic aerosols in Delhi, India S. Bhandari et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13631-2022
- Increased aerosol scattering contributes to the recent monsoon rainfall decrease over the Gangetic Plain T. Ying et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2023.08.052
- Widespread Clean Cooking Fuel Scale-Up and under-5 Lower Respiratory Infection Mortality: An Ecological Analysis in Ecuador, 1990–2019 C. Gould et al. 10.1289/EHP11016
- Impact of air pollution in health and socio-economic aspects: Review on future approach R. Sivarethinamohan et al. 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.08.540
- Drivers of improved PM 2.5 air quality in China from 2013 to 2017 Q. Zhang et al. 10.1073/pnas.1907956116
- The atmospheric chemistry of indoor environments J. Abbatt & C. Wang 10.1039/C9EM00386J
- Toward Clean Residential Energy: Challenges and Priorities in Research S. Tao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02283
- Impacts of Global Solid Biofuel Stove Emissions on Ambient Air Quality and Human Health Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GH000362
- Household air pollution in India and respiratory diseases: current status and future directions S. Jindal et al. 10.1097/MCP.0000000000000642
- Transition to clean household energy through an application of integrated model: Ensuring sustainability for better health, climate and environment K. Ravindra et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145657
- Reduced air pollution during COVID-19: Learnings for sustainability from Indian Cities P. Dasgupta & K. Srikanth 10.1016/j.glt.2020.10.002
- Coastal-urban meteorology: A sensitivity study using the WRF-urban model Y. Kitagawa et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101185
- Aerosol characteristics from earth observation systems: A comprehensive investigation over South Asia (2000–2019) A. Mhawish et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112410
- Exposure Contrasts of Pregnant Women during the Household Air Pollution Intervention Network Randomized Controlled Trial M. Johnson et al. 10.1289/EHP10295
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023