Modeling the impact of heterogeneous reactions of chlorine on summertime nitrate formation in Beijing, China
Xionghui Qiu et al.
Total article views: 1,817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,510 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 965 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 547 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 545 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anthropogenic emissions of atomic chlorine precursors in the Yangtze River Delta region, China X. Yi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144644
- Potential Effect of Halogens on Atmospheric Oxidation and Air Quality in China Q. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD032058
- Explosive Secondary Aerosol Formation during Severe Haze in the North China Plain J. Peng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07204
- Modeled changes in source contributions of particulate matter during the COVID-19 pandemic in the Yangtze River Delta, China J. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7343-2021
- Important contribution of N2O5 hydrolysis to the daytime nitrate in Xi'an, China during haze periods: Isotopic analysis and WRF-Chem model simulation C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117712
- Study of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Chlorine Radical-Initiated Oxidation of Volatile Organic Compounds in a Polluted Atmosphere Using a 3D Chemical Transport Model M. Choi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02958
- The role of anthropogenic chlorine emission in surface ozone formation during different seasons over eastern China Y. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137697
- Insights into source origins and formation mechanisms of nitrate during winter haze episodes in the Yangtze River Delta J. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140187
- Gaseous and Particulate Chlorine Emissions From Typical Iron and Steel Industry in China X. Ding et al. 10.1029/2020JD032729
- Impacts of chlorine chemistry and anthropogenic emissions on secondary pollutants in the Yangtze river delta region J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117624
- Significant impact of heterogeneous reactions of reactive chlorine species on summertime atmospheric ozone and free-radical formation in north China X. Qiu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133580
- Real‐Time Characterization of Aerosol Compositions, Sources, and Aging Processes in Guangzhou During PRIDE‐GBA 2018 Campaign W. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035114
- An emission inventory for Cl2 and HOCl in Shanghai, 2017 L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117220
- Measurement of heterogeneous uptake of NO2 on inorganic particles, sea water and urban grime C. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.01.018
- Significant production of ClNO<sub>2</sub> and possible source of Cl<sub>2</sub> from N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake at a suburban site in eastern China M. Xia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6147-2020
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021