Nocturnal low-level clouds in the atmospheric boundary layer over southern West Africa: an observation-based analysis of conditions and processes
Bianca Adler et al.
Total article views: 1,464 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,342 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 861 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 483 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 481 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Downward cloud venting of the central African biomass burning plume during the West Africa summer monsoon A. Dajuma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5373-2020
- The vertical variability of black carbon observed in the atmospheric boundary layer during DACCIWA B. Altstädter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7911-2020
- Breakup of nocturnal low-level stratiform clouds during the southern West African monsoon season M. Zouzoua et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2027-2021
- Role of the West African westerly jet in the seasonal and diurnal cycles of precipitation over West Africa W. Liu et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-05035-1
- Conceptual model of diurnal cycle of low-level stratiform clouds over southern West Africa F. Lohou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2263-2020
- The influence of DACCIWA radiosonde data on the quality of ECMWF analyses and forecasts over southern West Africa R. Linden et al. 10.1002/qj.3763
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- The radiative impact of out-of-cloud aerosol hygroscopic growth during the summer monsoon in southern West Africa S. Haslett et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1505-2019
- An evaluation of operational and research weather forecasts for southern West Africa using observations from the DACCIWA field campaign in June–July 2016 A. Kniffka et al. 10.1002/qj.3729
- The diurnal stratocumulus-to-cumulus transition over land in southern West Africa X. Pedruzo-Bagazgoitia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2735-2020
- Synoptic-scale controls of fog and low-cloud variability in the Namib Desert H. Andersen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3415-2020
- Warm Rain in Southern West Africa: A Case Study at Savè I. Reinares Martínez et al. 10.3390/atmos11030298
- Identifying cloud, precipitation, windshear, and turbulence by deep analysis of the power spectrum of coherent Doppler wind lidar J. Yuan et al. 10.1364/OE.412809
- Daytime low-level clouds in West Africa – occurrence, associated drivers, and shortwave radiation attenuation D. Danso et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1133-2020
- An Assessment of the Role of Ice Hydrometeor-Types in WRF Bulk Microphysical Schemes in Simulating Two Heavy Rainfall Events over Southern Nigeria O. Akinola & Y. Yin 10.3390/atmos10090513
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021