16 May 2019
Research article | 16 May 2019
Evaluation of tropospheric ozone and ozone precursors in simulations from the HTAPII and CCMI model intercomparisons – a focus on the Indian subcontinent
Zainab Q. Hakim et al.
Total article views: 2,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,819 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,808 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,310 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,300 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 508 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ozone pollution over China and India: seasonality and sources M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4399-2020
- Ozone a persistent challenge to food security in India: Current status and policy implications A. Mukherjee et al. 10.1016/j.coesh.2020.10.008
- Evaluation of the Total Column Ozone and Tropospheric Ozone in the CCMI-1 Models over East Asia S. Kim et al. 10.15531/KSCCR.2021.12.3.215
- Multi-stage ensemble-learning-based model fusion for surface ozone simulations: A focus on CMIP6 models Z. Sun & A. Archibald 10.1016/j.ese.2021.100124
- Characteristics of Ozone Pollution, Regional Distribution and Causes during 2014–2018 in Shandong Province, East China J. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos10090501
- Tropospheric ozone over the Indian subcontinent from 2000 to 2015: Data set and simulation using GEOS-Chem chemical transport model L. David et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117039
- On the changes in surface ozone over the twenty-first century: sensitivity to changes in surface temperature and chemical mechanisms A. Archibald et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0329
- Tropospheric ozone changes and ozone sensitivity from the present day to the future under shared socio-economic pathways Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1209-2022
- Increase in daytime ozone exposure due to nighttime accumulation in a typical city in eastern China during 2014–2020 J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101387
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- Understanding the spatiotemporal variability and trends of surface ozone over India R. Kunchala et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-16011-w
- Global tropospheric ozone responses to reduced NO x emissions linked to the COVID-19 worldwide lockdowns K. Miyazaki et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abf7460
- Avoiding high ozone pollution in Delhi, India Y. Chen et al. 10.1039/D0FD00079E
- Physiological and Biochemical Response of Rice Cultivars (Oryza Sativa L.) To Elevated Ozone A. Ramya et al. 10.1080/01919512.2020.1796585
Latest update: 28 May 2022