Evaluation of tropospheric ozone and ozone precursors in simulations from the HTAPII and CCMI model intercomparisons – a focus on the Indian subcontinent
Total article views: 2,789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,396 with geography defined and 393 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,101 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,861 with geography defined and 240 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 688 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 535 with geography defined and 153 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ozone pollution over China and India: seasonality and sources M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4399-2020
- Ozone a persistent challenge to food security in India: Current status and policy implications A. Mukherjee et al. 10.1016/j.coesh.2020.10.008
- Evaluation of the Total Column Ozone and Tropospheric Ozone in the CCMI-1 Models over East Asia S. Kim et al. 10.15531/KSCCR.2021.12.3.215
- Multi-stage ensemble-learning-based model fusion for surface ozone simulations: A focus on CMIP6 models Z. Sun & A. Archibald 10.1016/j.ese.2021.100124
- Assessment of air quality before and during the COVID-19 and its potential health impacts in an arid oasis city: Urumqi, China Y. Sun et al. 10.1007/s00477-022-02338-4
- A Source Apportionment and Emission Scenario Assessment of PM2.5‐ and O3‐Related Health Impacts in G20 Countries M. Nawaz et al. 10.1029/2022GH000713
- Characteristics of Ozone Pollution, Regional Distribution and Causes during 2014–2018 in Shandong Province, East China J. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos10090501
- Tropospheric ozone over the Indian subcontinent from 2000 to 2015: Data set and simulation using GEOS-Chem chemical transport model L. David et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117039
- Protectants to ameliorate ozone-induced damage in crops – A possible solution for sustainable agriculture R. Poornima et al. 10.1016/j.cropro.2023.106267
- On the changes in surface ozone over the twenty-first century: sensitivity to changes in surface temperature and chemical mechanisms A. Archibald et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0329
- Tropospheric ozone changes and ozone sensitivity from the present day to the future under shared socio-economic pathways Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1209-2022
- Increase in daytime ozone exposure due to nighttime accumulation in a typical city in eastern China during 2014–2020 J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101387
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- Understanding the spatiotemporal variability and trends of surface ozone over India R. Kunchala et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-16011-w
- Global tropospheric ozone responses to reduced NOxemissions linked to the COVID-19 worldwide lockdowns K. Miyazaki et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abf7460
- Particle Number Size Distribution of Wintertime Alpine Aerosols and Their Activation as Cloud Condensation Nuclei in the Guanzhong Plain, Northwest China Y. Chen et al. 10.1029/2022JD037877
- Avoiding high ozone pollution in Delhi, India Y. Chen et al. 10.1039/D0FD00079E
- Physiological and Biochemical Response of Rice Cultivars (Oryza Sativa L.) To Elevated Ozone A. Ramya et al. 10.1080/01919512.2020.1796585
- Effectiveness of ethylene diurea in ameliorating ozone stress in blackgram varieties (Vigna mungo L.) P. Dhevagi et al. 10.1080/03650340.2022.2099542
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023