15 May 2019
Research article | 15 May 2019
Identification of jet lubrication oil as a major component of aircraft exhaust nanoparticles
Akihiro Fushimi et al.
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,243 with geography defined and 421 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,929 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,550 with geography defined and 379 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 693 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ultrafine particle levels measured on board short-haul commercial passenger jet aircraft S. Michaelis et al. 10.1186/s12940-021-00770-7
- Association between Airport-Related Ultrafine Particles and Risk of Malignant Brain Cancer: A Multiethnic Cohort Study A. Wu et al. 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-21-1138
- Contribution of industrial and traffic emissions to ultrafine, fine, coarse particles in the vicinity of industrial areas in Japan Y. Fujitani et al. 10.1016/j.envadv.2021.100101
- Elemental analysis of particles emitted from aircraft using in-vacuum PIXE K. Saitoh et al. 10.1142/S0129083519500190
- Analytical STEM Investigations of Nozzle Vane Surfaces after Turbine Engine Operation R. Swadźba et al. 10.1017/S143192762101237X
- Quantification of major and trace elements contained in aircraft JET A-1 fuel by in-vacuum PIXE analysis K. Saitoh et al. 10.1142/S0129083519500165
- Identification and source attribution of organic compounds in ultrafine particles near Frankfurt International Airport F. Ungeheuer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3763-2021
- A review of health effects associated with exposure to jet engine emissions in and around airports K. Bendtsen et al. 10.1186/s12940-020-00690-y
- Characteristics of sub-10 nm particle emissions from in-use commercial aircraft observed at Narita International Airport N. Takegawa et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1085-2021
- Evaluation of aircraft emissions at London Heathrow Airport B. Stacey et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118226
- Development of soot formation sub-model for Scania DC-9 diesel engine in the steady-state condition B. Omidi Kashani & B. Bidarian 10.1007/s10973-019-08747-y
- Experimental validation of thermophoretic and bend nanoparticle loss for a regulatory prescribed aircraft nvPM sampling system E. Durand et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1756212
- Occurrence and in vitro toxicity of organic compounds in urban background PM2.5 J. Wallraff et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152779
- Elemental analysis of jet engine lubrication oil and jet fuel using in-air PIXE K. Saitoh et al. 10.1142/S0129083518500171
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022