Atmospheric pollution from ships and its impact on local air quality at a port site in Shanghai
Xinning Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,695 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,050 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,043 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 652 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review on regulations, current status, effects and reduction strategies of emissions for marine diesel engines P. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.118477
- Detection of ship plumes from residual fuel operation in emission control areas using single-particle mass spectrometry J. Passig et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4171-2021
- Dramatic increase in reactive volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions from ships at berth after implementing the fuel switch policy in the Pearl River Delta Emission Control Area Z. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1887-2020
- Shipping emissions in the Iberian Peninsula and the impacts on air quality R. Nunes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9473-2020
- Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown on Air Pollutants in a Coastal Area of the Yangtze River Delta, China, Measured by a Low-Cost Sensor Package L. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos12030345
- Inter-annual variability of trace elements in PM10 and the associated health risk in coastal-urban region (southern Baltic Sea, Poland) P. Siudek 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100826
- Characteristics of air pollution episodes influenced by biomass burning pollution in Shanghai, China S. Tong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117756
- Assessment of port environmental protection in Taiwan P. Tseng & M. Ng 10.1108/MABR-04-2020-0022
- Monitoring the compliance of sailing ships with fuel sulfur content regulations using unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) measurements of ship emissions in open water F. Zhou et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4899-2020
- Atmospheric fine particles in a typical coastal port of Yangtze River Delta Q. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.05.026
- Seasonal variability of trace elements in fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in a coastal city of northern Poland – profile analysis and source identification P. Siudek 10.1039/D0EM00031K
- Determination of the Influence of Fuel Switching Regulation on the Sulfur Dioxide Content of Air in a Port Area Using DID Model F. Zhou et al. 10.1155/2021/6679682
- Simulating the impacts of ship emissions on coastal air quality: Importance of a high-resolution emission inventory relative to cruise- and land-based observations J. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138454
- Long term characteristics of atmospheric particulate matter and compositions in Jakarta, Indonesia M. Santoso et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.09.006
- The Temporal and Spatial Changes of Ship-Contributed PM2.5 Due to the Inter-Annual Meteorological Variation in Yangtze River Delta, China D. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos12060722
- System for Identifying Ships Using High-Sulfur-Content Fuel Oil in Port Waters X. Peng et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)EE.1943-7870.0001755
- Alternative fuel technologies emissions for road heavy-duty trucks: a review A. Teixeira et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13219-8
- Comparison of the impact of ships to size-segregated particle concentrations in two harbour cities of northern Adriatic Sea E. Merico et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115175
- Source-oriented characterization of single particles from in-port ship emissions in Guangzhou, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138179
- Concluding remarks: Faraday Discussion on air quality in megacities M. Gen et al. 10.1039/D0FD90037K
Latest update: 14 Jun 2021