08 May 2019
Research article | 08 May 2019
Ice nucleation activity of silicates and aluminosilicates in pure water and aqueous solutions – Part 2: Quartz and amorphous silica
Anand Kumar et al.
Total article views: 1,862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,868 with geography defined and -6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,332 with geography defined and -9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 536 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice nucleating particles in the Canadian High Arctic during the fall of 2018 J. Yun et al. 10.1039/D1EA00068C
- Effects of Inorganic Ions on Ice Nucleation by the Al Surface of Kaolinite Immersed in Water Y. Ren et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcb.0c01695
- Effects of Inorganic Acids and Organic Solutes on the Ice Nucleating Ability and Surface Properties of Potassium-Rich Feldspar J. Yun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00034
- Biomass combustion produces ice-active minerals in biomass-burning aerosol and bottom ash L. Jahn et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922128117
- Sand-mediated ice seeding enables serum-free low-cryoprotectant cryopreservation of human induced pluripotent stem cells B. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.bioactmat.2021.04.025
- Volcanic ash ice nucleation activity is variably reduced by aging in water and sulfuric acid: the effects of leaching, dissolution, and precipitation W. Fahy et al. 10.1039/D1EA00071C
- The ice-nucleating ability of quartz immersed in water and its atmospheric importance compared to K-feldspar A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11343-2019
- Protein aggregates nucleate ice: the example of apoferritin M. Cascajo-Castresana et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3291-2020
- Active sites for ice nucleation differ depending on nucleation mode M. Holden et al. 10.1073/pnas.2022859118
- Surface Composition Dependence on the Ice Nucleating Ability of Potassium-Rich Feldspar J. Yun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00077
- Dust-Catalyzed Oxidative Polymerization of Catechol and Its Impacts on Ice Nucleation Efficiency and Optical Properties N. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00107
- The effect of (NH<sub>4</sub>)<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> on the freezing properties of non-mineral dust ice-nucleating substances of atmospheric relevance S. Worthy et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14631-2021
- A new parameterization of ice heterogeneous nucleation coupled to aerosol chemistry in WRF-Chem model version 3.5.1: evaluation through ISDAC measurements S. Keita et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5737-2020
- The impact of (bio-)organic substances on the ice nucleation activity of the K-feldspar microcline in aqueous solutions K. Klumpp et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3655-2022
- Repeatability of INP activation from the vapor G. Santachiara & F. Belosi 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105030
- Volcanic ash ice-nucleating activity can be enhanced or depressed by ash-gas interaction in the eruption plume E. Maters et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116587
- Aging of atmospheric aerosols and the role of iron in catalyzing brown carbon formation H. Al-Abadleh 10.1039/D1EA00038A
- Ice nucleation activity of silicates and aluminosilicates in pure water and aqueous solutions – Part 3: Aluminosilicates A. Kumar et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6059-2019
- Size-resolved atmospheric ice-nucleating particles during East Asian dust events J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3491-2021
- Role of Feldspar and Pyroxene Minerals in the Ice Nucleating Ability of Three Volcanic Ashes L. Jahn et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00004
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation on dust particles sourced from nine deserts worldwide – Part 2: Deposition nucleation and condensation freezing Y. Boose et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1059-2019
- Ice nucleation activity of silicates and aluminosilicates in pure water and aqueous solutions – Part 1: The K-feldspar microcline A. Kumar et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7057-2018
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022