30 Apr 2019
Research article | 30 Apr 2019
Simulation of SOA formation from the photooxidation of monoalkylbenzenes in the presence of aqueous aerosols containing electrolytes under various NOx levels
Chufan Zhou et al.
Total article views: 1,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,896 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,264 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,275 with geography defined and -11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 621 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Organosulfates in Ambient Aerosol: State of Knowledge and Future Research Directions on Formation, Abundance, Fate, and Importance M. Brüggemann et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06751
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from laboratory studies Z. Yang et al. 10.1039/D1EM00409C
- Atmospheric Progression of Microcystin-LR from Cyanobacterial Aerosols M. Jang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00464
- In situ aerosol acidity measurements using a UV–Visible micro-spectrometer and its application to the ambient air M. Jang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1711510
- Atmospheric benzene measurements in the main metropolitan and industrial areas of Spain from 2014 to 2017 A. Notario et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104896
- Simulating the impact of gas-wall partitioning on SOA formation using the explicit gas mechanism integrated with aqueous reactions containing electrolytes S. Han & M. Jang 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141360
- A New Type of Quartz Smog Chamber: Design and Characterization W. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06341
- Seasonal variation of dicarboxylic acids in PM2.5 in Beijing: Implications for the formation and aging processes of secondary organic aerosols Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142964
- Prediction of Phase State of Secondary Organic Aerosol Internally Mixed with Aqueous Inorganic Salts Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c06773
- A large-scale outdoor atmospheric simulation smog chamber for studying atmospheric photochemical processes: Characterization and preliminary application J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.09.015
- Prediction of secondary organic aerosol from the multiphase reaction of gasoline vapor by using volatility–reactivity base lumping S. Han & M. Jang 10.5194/acp-22-625-2022
- Characteristics, primary sources and secondary formation of water-soluble organic aerosols in downtown Beijing Q. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1775-2021
- Simulation of Monoterpene SOA Formation by Multiphase Reactions Using Explicit Mechanisms Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00056
- Atmospheric Processes of Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Presence of Mineral Dust Particles in an Urban Environment Z. Yu & M. Jang 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00195
Latest update: 27 Jan 2023