18 Apr 2019
Research article | 18 Apr 2019
Haze in Singapore – source attribution of biomass burning PM10 from Southeast Asia
Ayoe Buus Hansen et al.
Total article views: 2,427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,242 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,233 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,466 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,459 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 774 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- New estimate of particulate emissions from Indonesian peat fires in 2015 L. Kiely et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11105-2019
- Experience from Integrated Air Quality Management in the Mexico City Metropolitan Area and Singapore . Molina et al. 10.3390/atmos10090512
- Rapidly rising transboundary atmospheric pollution from industrial and urban sources in Southeast Asia and its implications for regional sustainable development Q. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb5ce
- Biomass burning-derived airborne particulate matter in Southeast Asia: A critical review M. Adam et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124760
- Long-term satellite-based estimates of air quality and premature mortality in Equatorial Asia through deep neural networks N. Bruni Zani et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abb733
- Aerosol particle properties at a remote tropical rainforest in Borneo N. Abdullah et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101383
- The characteristics of carbonaceous particles down to the nanoparticle range in Rangsit city in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region, Thailand Y. Boongla et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115940
- Influence of network structure on contaminant spreading efficiency P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127511
- Characteristics of trace elements bound to ambient nanoparticles (PM0.1) and a health risk assessment in southern Thailand W. Phairuang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127986
- The influence of meteorology and emissions on the spatio-temporal variability of PM10 in Malaysia M. Alifa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105107
- Evaluation and sensitivity analysis of the ecosystem service functions of haze absorption by green space based on its quality in China P. Zhang et al. 10.3897/natureconservation.40.23017
- The Influence of South East Asia Forest Fires on Ambient Particulate Matter Concentrations in Singapore: An Ecological Study Using Random Forest and Vector Autoregressive Models J. Rajarethinam et al. 10.3390/ijerph17249345
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022