Annual variability of ice-nucleating particle concentrations at different Arctic locations
Heike Wex et al.
Total article views: 2,031 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,719 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,239 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 483 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 480 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice-nucleating particle versus ice crystal number concentrationin altocumulus and cirrus layers embedded in Saharan dust:a closure study A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15087-2019
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
- Development of the DRoplet Ice Nuclei Counter Zurich (DRINCZ): validation and application to field-collected snow samples R. David et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6865-2019
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Ice‐Nucleating Particle Concentrations and Sources in Rainwater Over the Third Pole, Tibetan Plateau J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033864
- Thawing permafrost: an overlooked source of seeds for Arctic cloud formation J. Creamean et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab87d3
- Studies on Arctic aerosols and clouds during the ArCS project M. Koike et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100621
- Intercomparison and characterization of 23 Aethalometers under laboratory and ambient air conditions: procedures and unit-to-unit variabilities A. Cuesta-Mosquera et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3195-2021
- The Portable Ice Nucleation Experiment (PINE): a new online instrument for laboratory studies and automated long-term field observations of ice-nucleating particles O. Möhler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1143-2021
- Wintertime Airborne Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles in the High Arctic: A Hint to a Marine, Biogenic Source for Ice Nucleating Particles M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2020GL087770
- Fostering multidisciplinary research on interactions between chemistry, biology, and physics within the coupled cryosphere-atmosphere system J. Thomas et al. 10.1525/elementa.396
- The seasonal cycle of ice-nucleating particles linked to the abundance of biogenic aerosol in boreal forests J. Schneider et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3899-2021
- A Sensitivity Study of Arctic Air‐Mass Transformation Using Large Eddy Simulation A. Dimitrelos et al. 10.1029/2019JD031738
- Best practices for precipitation sample storage for offline studies of ice nucleation in marine and coastal environments C. Beall et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6473-2020
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- The influence of water vapor anomalies on clouds and their radiative effect at Ny-Ålesund T. Nomokonova et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5157-2020
- Ice Nucleating Particles Carried From Below a Phytoplankton Bloom to the Arctic Atmosphere J. Creamean et al. 10.1029/2019GL083039
- Bioaerosol field measurements: Challenges and perspectives in outdoor studies T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676395
- A new look at the environmental conditions favorable to secondary ice production A. Korolev et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1391-2020
- The prevalence of precipitation from polar supercooled clouds I. Silber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3949-2021
- Measurement report: Ice nucleating abilities of biomass burning, African dust, and sea spray aerosol particles over the Yucatán Peninsula F. Córdoba et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4453-2021
- Resolving the size of ice-nucleating particles with a balloon deployable aerosol sampler: the SHARK G. Porter et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2905-2020
- Continuous online monitoring of ice-nucleating particles: development of the automated Horizontal Ice Nucleation Chamber (HINC-Auto) C. Brunner & Z. Kanji 10.5194/amt-14-269-2021
- The impact of secondary ice production on Arctic stratocumulus G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1301-2020
- Characterization of aerosol particles at Cabo Verde close to sea level and at the cloud level – Part 2: Ice-nucleating particles in air, cloud and seawater X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1451-2020
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- Importance of Supermicron Ice Nucleating Particles in Nascent Sea Spray B. Mitts et al. 10.1029/2020GL089633
- Aerosols in current and future Arctic climate J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00969-5
- Variation of Ice Nucleating Particles in the European Arctic Over the Last Centuries M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2019GL082311
- Biogenic Sources of Ice Nucleating Particles at the High Arctic Site Villum Research Station T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00991
Latest update: 11 May 2021