Articles | Volume 19, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impact of mineral dust on shortwave and longwave radiation: evaluation of different vertically resolved parameterizations in 1-D radiative transfer computations
Total article views: 2,533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,471 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,713 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 758 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterization of aerosol hygroscopicity using Raman lidar measurements at the EARLINET station of Payerne F. Navas-Guzmán et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11651-2019
- Aerosol Direct Radiative Effects under Cloud-Free Conditions over Highly-Polluted Areas in Europe and Mediterranean: A Ten-Years Analysis (2007–2016) T. Landi et al. 10.3390/rs13152933
- Spatiotemporal changes in aerosol properties by hygroscopic growth and impacts on radiative forcing and heating rates during DISCOVER-AQ 2011 D. Pérez-Ramírez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12021-2021
- First Ever Observations of Mineral Dust in Wintertime over Warsaw, Poland D. Szczepanik et al. 10.3390/rs14153788
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from ceilometer and photometer measurements: long-term evaluation with in situ data and statistical analysis at Montsec (southern Pyrenees) G. Titos et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3255-2019
- Complex refractive index of crystalline quartz particles from UV to thermal infrared H. Herbin et al. 10.1080/02786826.2023.2165899
- A global evaluation of daily to seasonal aerosol and water vapor relationships using a combination of AERONET and NAAPS reanalysis data J. Rubin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4059-2023
- Two-dimensional mineral dust radiative effect calculations from CALIPSO observations over Europe M. Granados-Muñoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13157-2019
- Different strategies to retrieve aerosol properties at night-time with the GRASP algorithm J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14149-2019
- Evaluation of LIRIC Algorithm Performance Using Independent Sun-Sky Photometer Data at Two Altitude Levels M. Granados-Muñoz et al. 10.3390/rs12050842
- Evaluation of the Vertically-Resolved Aerosol Radiative Effect on Shortwave and Longwave Ranges Using Sun-Sky Photometer and Ceilometer Measurements E. Bazo et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4155133
- Three-Dimensional Distributions of the Direct Effect of anExtended and Intense Dust Aerosol Episode (16–18 June 2016) over the Mediterranean Basin on Regional Shortwave Radiation, Atmospheric Thermal Structure, and Dynamics M. Gavrouzou et al. 10.3390/app13126878
- Aerosol radiative effects in photosynthetically active radiation and total irradiance at a Mediterranean site from an 11-year database I. Lozano et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105538
- Long-Term Analysis of Atmospheric Energetics Components over the Mediterranean, Middle East and North Africa S. Michaelides 10.3390/atmos11090976
- Aerosol radiative impact during the summer 2019 heatwave produced partly by an inter-continental Saharan dust outbreak – Part 2: Long-wave and net dust direct radiative effect M. Sicard et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1921-2022
- Feasibility of Ceilometers Data to Estimate Radiative Forcing Values: Application to Different Conditions around the COVID-19 Lockdown Period R. Barragan et al. 10.3390/rs12223699
- Quantifying the range of the dust direct radiative effect due to source mineralogy uncertainty L. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3973-2021
- Extinction-related Angström exponent characterization of submicrometric volume fraction in atmospheric aerosol particles A. Quirantes et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.06.009
- Evaluation of the vertically-resolved aerosol radiative effect on shortwave and longwave ranges using sun-sky photometer and ceilometer measurements E. Bazo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106517
- Study of the Effect of Aerosol Vertical Profile on Microphysical Properties Using GRASP Code with Sun/Sky Photometer and Multiwavelength Lidar Measurements F. Molero et al. 10.3390/rs12244072
- Aerosol radiative impact during the summer 2019 heatwave produced partly by an inter-continental Saharan dust outbreak – Part 1: Short-wave dust direct radiative effect C. Córdoba-Jabonero et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6455-2021
- Overview of the SLOPE I and II campaigns: aerosol properties retrieved with lidar and sun–sky photometer measurements J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9269-2021
- Past African dust inputs in the western Mediterranean area controlled by the complex interaction between the Intertropical Convergence Zone, the North Atlantic Oscillation, and total solar irradiance P. Sabatier et al. 10.5194/cp-16-283-2020
- Possible warming effect of fine particulate matter in the atmosphere S. Chen et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00278-5
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023