Heterogeneous ice nucleation properties of natural desert dust particles coated with a surrogate of secondary organic aerosol
Zamin A. Kanji et al.
Total article views: 1,691 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,606 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,598 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 975 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 625 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 623 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice nucleation ability of ammonium sulfate aerosol particles internally mixed with secondary organics B. Bertozzi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10779-2021
- Effects of Inorganic Acids and Organic Solutes on the Ice Nucleating Ability and Surface Properties of Potassium-Rich Feldspar J. Yun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00034
- Global Radiative Impacts of Mineral Dust Perturbations Through Stratiform Clouds Z. McGraw et al. 10.1029/2019JD031807
- Dust-Catalyzed Oxidative Polymerization of Catechol and Its Impacts on Ice Nucleation Efficiency and Optical Properties N. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00107
- Ice nucleation activity of silicates and aluminosilicates in pure water and aqueous solutions – Part 2: Quartz and amorphous silica A. Kumar et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6035-2019
- Simulating the Impact of Long-Range-Transported Asian Mineral Dust on the Formation of Sulfate and Nitrate during the KORUS-AQ Campaign Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00074
- Ice nucleation activity of silicates and aluminosilicates in pure water and aqueous solutions – Part 3: Aluminosilicates A. Kumar et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6059-2019
- Laboratory measurements of ice nuclei particle concentration in the range of − 29 to − 48 °C M. López & R. Bürgesser 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105433
- Analysis of aerosol–cloud interactions and their implications for precipitation formation using aircraft observations over the United Arab Emirates Y. Wehbe et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12543-2021
- Atmospheric aging enhances the ice nucleation ability of biomass-burning aerosol L. Jahl et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd3440
- Dust-Dominated Coarse Particles as a Medium for Rapid Secondary Organic and Inorganic Aerosol Formation in Highly Polluted Air W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07243
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- The effect of (NH<sub>4</sub>)<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> on the freezing properties of non-mineral dust ice-nucleating substances of atmospheric relevance S. Worthy et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14631-2021
- The Influence of Chemical and Mineral Compositions on the Parameterization of Immersion Freezing by Volcanic Ash Particles N. Umo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033356
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation on dust particles sourced from nine deserts worldwide – Part 2: Deposition nucleation and condensation freezing Y. Boose et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1059-2019
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021