Estimations of global shortwave direct aerosol radiative effects above opaque water clouds using a combination of A-Train satellite sensors
Meloë S. Kacenelenbogen et al.
Total article views: 1,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,125 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,114 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 683 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 431 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol direct effects on global solar shortwave irradiance at high mountainous station Musala, Bulgaria P. Nojarov et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117944
- Radiative forcing of climate change from the Copernicus reanalysis of atmospheric composition N. Bellouin et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1649-2020
- Daytime aerosol optical depth above low-level clouds is similar to that in adjacent clear skies at the same heights: airborne observation above the southeast Atlantic Y. Shinozuka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11275-2020
- An overview of the ORACLES (ObseRvations of Aerosols above CLouds and their intEractionS) project: aerosol–cloud–radiation interactions in the southeast Atlantic basin J. Redemann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1507-2021
- Above-cloud aerosol radiative effects based on ORACLES 2016 and ORACLES 2017 aircraft experiments S. Cochrane et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6505-2019
- AEROCOM and AEROSAT AAOD and SSA study – Part 1: Evaluation and intercomparison of satellite measurements N. Schutgens et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6895-2021
- Two decades observing smoke above clouds in the south-eastern Atlantic Ocean: Deep Blue algorithm updates and validation with ORACLES field campaign data A. Sayer et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3595-2019
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- Direct and semi-direct radiative forcing of biomass-burning aerosols over the southeast Atlantic (SEA) and its sensitivity to absorbing properties: a regional climate modeling study M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13191-2020
- Observation of absorbing aerosols above clouds over the south-east Atlantic Ocean from the geostationary satellite SEVIRI – Part 2: Comparison with MODIS and aircraft measurements from the CLARIFY-2017 field campaign F. Peers et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3235-2021
- The Influence of Elevated Smoke Layers on Stratocumulus Clouds Over the SE Atlantic in the NASA Goddard Earth Observing System (GEOS) Model S. Das et al. 10.1029/2019JD031209
- Aerosol direct radiative effect over clouds from a synergy of Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) and Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) reflectances M. de Graaf et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5119-2019
- A novel simplified method for surface albedo together with a look-up table to get an 18-year assessment of surface aerosol direct radiative effect in Central and East China Y. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117858
- Spatiotemporal Heterogeneity of Aerosol and Cloud Properties Over the Southeast Atlantic: An Observational Analysis I. Chang et al. 10.1029/2020GL091469
- Intercomparison of biomass burning aerosol optical properties from in situ and remote-sensing instruments in ORACLES-2016 K. Pistone et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9181-2019
- Above-cloud aerosol optical depth from airborne observations in the southeast Atlantic S. LeBlanc et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1565-2020
- Satellite inference of water vapour and above-cloud aerosol combined effect on radiative budget and cloud-top processes in the southeastern Atlantic Ocean L. Deaconu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11613-2019
- Impact of smoke and non-smoke aerosols on radiation and low-level clouds over the southeast Atlantic from co-located satellite observations A. Baró Pérez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6053-2021
- Aerosol Direct Radiative Effect Sensitivity Analysis T. Thorsen et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0669.1
Latest update: 11 May 2021