10 Apr 2019
Research article | 10 Apr 2019
A comprehensive characterization of ice nucleation by three different types of cellulose particles immersed in water
Naruki Hiranuma et al.
Total article views: 3,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,106 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,984 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,122 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term deposition and condensation ice-nucleating particle measurements from four stations across the globe J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15983-2020
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Ice Nucleating Particle Connections to Regional Argentinian Land Surface Emissions and Weather During the Cloud, Aerosol, and Complex Terrain Interactions Experiment B. Testa et al. 10.1029/2021JD035186
- On-chip analysis of atmospheric ice-nucleating particles in continuous flow M. Tarn et al. 10.1039/D0LC00251H
- Characterization of Ice‐Nucleating Particles Over Northern India S. Yadav et al. 10.1029/2019JD030702
- Ice nucleation ability of loess from the northwestern United States G. Kulkarni & D. Gu 10.1371/journal.pone.0220991
- Development of the DRoplet Ice Nuclei Counter Zurich (DRINCZ): validation and application to field-collected snow samples R. David et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6865-2019
- Calcium bridging drives polysaccharide co-adsorption to a proxy sea surface microlayer K. Carter-Fenk et al. 10.1039/D1CP01407B
- Atmospheric Humic‐Like Substances (HULIS) Act as Ice Active Entities J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021GL092443
- Development of the drop Freezing Ice Nuclei Counter (FINC), intercomparison of droplet freezing techniques, and use of soluble lignin as an atmospheric ice nucleation standard A. Miller et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3131-2021
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Comparative study on immersion freezing utilizing single-droplet levitation methods M. Szakáll et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3289-2021
- High levels of primary biogenic organic aerosols are driven by only a few plant-associated microbial taxa A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5609-2020
- Seasonal ice nucleation activity of water samples from alpine rivers and lakes in Obergurgl, Austria P. Baloh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149442
- Ice-nucleating particle concentration measurements from Ny-Ålesund during the Arctic spring–summer in 2018 M. Rinaldi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14725-2021
- Laboratory and field studies of ice-nucleating particles from open-lot livestock facilities in Texas N. Hiranuma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14215-2021
- Complex plant-derived organic aerosol as ice-nucleating particles – more than the sums of their parts? I. Steinke et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11387-2020
- Isolation of subpollen particles (SPPs) of birch: SPPs are potential carriers of ice nucleating macromolecules J. Burkart et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5751-2021
- The impact of (bio-)organic substances on the ice nucleation activity of the K-feldspar microcline in aqueous solutions K. Klumpp et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3655-2022
- Ice-nucleating particles in precipitation samples from the Texas Panhandle H. Vepuri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4503-2021
- A two-component parameterization of marine ice-nucleating particles based on seawater biology and sea spray aerosol measurements in the Mediterranean Sea J. Trueblood et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4659-2021
- Aerosol–Ice Formation Closure: A Southern Great Plains Field Campaign D. Knopf et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0151.1
- Active sites for ice nucleation differ depending on nucleation mode M. Holden et al. 10.1073/pnas.2022859118
- Assessment of Artificial and Natural Transport Mechanisms of Ice Nucleating Particles in an Alpine Ski Resort in Obergurgl, Austria P. Baloh et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2019.02278
- Ice-nucleating particle concentrations of the past: insights from a 600-year-old Greenland ice core J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12459-2020
- Arabitol, mannitol, and glucose as tracers of primary biogenic organic aerosol: the influence of environmental factors on ambient air concentrations and spatial distribution over France A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11013-2019
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation on dust particles sourced from nine deserts worldwide – Part 2: Deposition nucleation and condensation freezing Y. Boose et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1059-2019
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022