Evaluation of CESM1 (WACCM) free-running and specified dynamics atmospheric composition simulations using global multispecies satellite data records
Lucien Froidevaux et al.
Total article views: 1,772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,668 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,087 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Southern Ocean Sea Surface Temperature Response to Ozone Depletion: A Multimodel Comparison W. Seviour et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0109.1
- Is there a direct solar proton impact on lower-stratospheric ozone? J. Jia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14969-2020
- Stratospheric ozone trends for 1985–2018: sensitivity to recent large variability W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12731-2019
- Numerical impacts on tracer transport: A proposed intercomparison test of Atmospheric General Circulation Models A. Gupta et al. 10.1002/qj.3881
- Overview and update of the SPARC Data Initiative: comparison of stratospheric composition measurements from satellite limb sounders M. Hegglin et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1855-2021
- How Atmospheric Chemistry and Transport Drive Surface Variability of N 2 O and CFC‐11 D. Ruiz et al. 10.1029/2020JD033979
- Improved FTIR retrieval strategy for HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>), comparisons with in situ and satellite datasets with the support of models, and determination of its long-term trend above Jungfraujoch M. Prignon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12309-2019
- Climatological impact of the Brewer–Dobson circulation on the N<sub>2</sub>O budget in WACCM, a chemical reanalysis and a CTM driven by four dynamical reanalyses D. Minganti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12609-2020
- Potential Impacts of Supersonic Aircraft Emissions on Ozone and Resulting Forcing on Climate: An Update on Historical Analysis J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD034130
- Stratospheric Ozone and Climate Forcing Sensitivity to Cruise Altitudes for Fleets of Potential Supersonic Transport Aircraft J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034971
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Middle Atmosphere Temperature Trends in the Twentieth and Twenty‐First Centuries Simulated With the Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model (WACCM) R. Garcia et al. 10.1029/2019JA026909
- Interpol-IAGOS: a new method for assessing long-term chemistry–climate simulations in the UTLS based on IAGOS data, and its application to the MOCAGE CCMI REF-C1SD simulation Y. Cohen et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2659-2021
- A comprehensive assessment of tropical stratospheric upwelling in the specified dynamics Community Earth System Model 1.2.2 – Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model (CESM (WACCM)) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-717-2020
- Inconsistencies between chemistry–climate models and observed lower stratospheric ozone trends since 1998 W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9737-2020
- The Anomalous 2019 Antarctic Ozone Hole in the GEOS Constituent Data Assimilation System With MLS Observations K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2020JD033335
- Technical note: Reanalysis of Aura MLS chemical observations Q. Errera et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13647-2019
- Coupled Stratospheric Chemistry–Meteorology Data Assimilation. Part I: Physical Background and Coupled Modeling Aspects R. Ménard et al. 10.3390/atmos11020150
- Seasonal stratospheric ozone trends over 2000–2018 derived from several merged data sets M. Szeląg et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7035-2020
- Model estimations of geophysical variability between satellite measurements of ozone profiles P. Sheese et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1425-2021
- Renewed and emerging concerns over the production and emission of ozone-depleting substances M. Chipperfield et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0048-8
- Significant decline of mesospheric water vapor at the NDACC site near Bern in the period 2007 to 2018 M. Lainer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6611-2019
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021