10 Apr 2019
Research article | 10 Apr 2019
Evaluation of CESM1 (WACCM) free-running and specified dynamics atmospheric composition simulations using global multispecies satellite data records
Lucien Froidevaux et al.
Total article views: 2,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,333 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,710 with geography defined and 88 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 623 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- ML-TOMCAT: machine-learning-based satellite-corrected global stratospheric ozone profile data set from a chemical transport model S. Dhomse et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5711-2021
- Stratospheric ozone trends for 1985–2018: sensitivity to recent large variability W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12731-2019
- Numerical impacts on tracer transport: A proposed intercomparison test of Atmospheric General Circulation Models A. Gupta et al. 10.1002/qj.3881
- How Atmospheric Chemistry and Transport Drive Surface Variability of N 2 O and CFC‐11 D. Ruiz et al. 10.1029/2020JD033979
- Improved FTIR retrieval strategy for HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>), comparisons with in situ and satellite datasets with the support of models, and determination of its long-term trend above Jungfraujoch M. Prignon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12309-2019
- Stratospheric Ozone and Climate Forcing Sensitivity to Cruise Altitudes for Fleets of Potential Supersonic Transport Aircraft J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034971
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Atmospheric Chemistry Signatures of an Equatorially Symmetric Matsuno–Gill Circulation Pattern C. Wilka et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0025.1
- Interpol-IAGOS: a new method for assessing long-term chemistry–climate simulations in the UTLS based on IAGOS data, and its application to the MOCAGE CCMI REF-C1SD simulation Y. Cohen et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2659-2021
- A comprehensive assessment of tropical stratospheric upwelling in the specified dynamics Community Earth System Model 1.2.2 – Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model (CESM (WACCM)) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-717-2020
- Inconsistencies between chemistry–climate models and observed lower stratospheric ozone trends since 1998 W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9737-2020
- The Anomalous 2019 Antarctic Ozone Hole in the GEOS Constituent Data Assimilation System With MLS Observations K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2020JD033335
- Technical note: Reanalysis of Aura MLS chemical observations Q. Errera et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13647-2019
- Coupled Stratospheric Chemistry–Meteorology Data Assimilation. Part I: Physical Background and Coupled Modeling Aspects R. Ménard et al. 10.3390/atmos11020150
- Extreme Ozone Loss Following Nuclear War Results in Enhanced Surface Ultraviolet Radiation C. Bardeen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035079
- Comparison of inorganic chlorine in the Antarctic and Arctic lowermost stratosphere by separate late winter aircraft measurements M. Jesswein et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17225-2021
- The Southern Ocean Sea Surface Temperature Response to Ozone Depletion: A Multimodel Comparison W. Seviour et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0109.1
- Is there a direct solar proton impact on lower-stratospheric ozone? J. Jia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14969-2020
- Overview and update of the SPARC Data Initiative: comparison of stratospheric composition measurements from satellite limb sounders M. Hegglin et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1855-2021
- Climatological impact of the Brewer–Dobson circulation on the N<sub>2</sub>O budget in WACCM, a chemical reanalysis and a CTM driven by four dynamical reanalyses D. Minganti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12609-2020
- Potential Impacts of Supersonic Aircraft Emissions on Ozone and Resulting Forcing on Climate: An Update on Historical Analysis J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD034130
- Middle Atmosphere Temperature Trends in the Twentieth and Twenty‐First Centuries Simulated With the Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model (WACCM) R. Garcia et al. 10.1029/2019JA026909
- Seasonal stratospheric ozone trends over 2000–2018 derived from several merged data sets M. Szeląg et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7035-2020
- Specified dynamics scheme impacts on wave-mean flow dynamics, convection, and tracer transport in CESM2 (WACCM6) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-197-2022
- Investigation and amelioration of long-term instrumental drifts in water vapor and nitrous oxide measurements from the Aura Microwave Limb Sounder (MLS) and their implications for studies of variability and trends N. Livesey et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15409-2021
- Model estimations of geophysical variability between satellite measurements of ozone profiles P. Sheese et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1425-2021
- Renewed and emerging concerns over the production and emission of ozone-depleting substances M. Chipperfield et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0048-8
- Significant decline of mesospheric water vapor at the NDACC site near Bern in the period 2007 to 2018 M. Lainer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6611-2019
Latest update: 09 Feb 2023