Articles | Volume 19, issue 7
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
BVOC–aerosol–climate feedbacks investigated using NorESM
Total article views: 3,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,332 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,639 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 693 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A scientometric analysis and review of biogenic volatile organic compound emissions: Research hotspots, new frontiers, and environmental implications M. Cai et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2021.111317
- The Role of the Atmospheric Aerosol in Weather Forecasts for the Iberian Peninsula: Investigating the Direct Effects Using the WRF-Chem Model C. Silveira et al. 10.3390/atmos12020288
- Seasonal and diurnal variations in biogenic volatile organic compounds in highland and lowland ecosystems in southern Kenya Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14761-2021
- Future changes in isoprene-epoxydiol-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX SOA) under the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: the importance of physicochemical dependency D. Jo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3395-2021
- Terpenes and fungal biomass in the nest mounds of Formica aquilonia wood ants J. Sorvari & S. Hartikainen 10.1016/j.ejsobi.2021.103336
- Do future climate conditions change volatile organic compound emissions from Artemisia annua? Elevated CO2 and temperature modulate actual VOC emission rate but not its emission capacity J. Daussy & M. Staudt 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100082
- A modelling study of OH, NO3 and H2SO4 in 2007–2018 at SMEAR II, Finland: analysis of long-term trends D. Chen et al. 10.1039/D1EA00020A
- Advancing Cross‐Disciplinary Understanding of Land‐Atmosphere Interactions E. Beamesderfer et al. 10.1029/2021JG006707
- Implementing a sectional scheme for early aerosol growth from new particle formation in the Norwegian Earth System Model v2: comparison to observations and climate impacts S. Blichner et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3335-2021
- Expected Impacts of Mixing European Beech with Silver Fir on Regional Air Quality and Radiation Balance B. Bonn et al. 10.3390/cli8100105
- Climate-driven chemistry and aerosol feedbacks in CMIP6 Earth system models G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1105-2021
- Heat stress decreases the diversity, abundance and functional potential of coral gas emissions C. Lawson et al. 10.1111/gcb.15446
- The response of the Amazon ecosystem to the photosynthetically active radiation fields: integrating impacts of biomass burning aerosol and clouds in the NASA GEOS Earth system model H. Bian et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14177-2021
- Clouds over Hyytiälä, Finland: an algorithm to classify clouds based on solar radiation and cloud base height measurements I. Ylivinkka et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5595-2020
- Impacts of future agricultural change on ecosystem service indicators S. Rabin et al. 10.5194/esd-11-357-2020
- Heatwave frequency and seedling death alter stress-specific emissions of volatile organic compounds in Aleppo pine B. Birami et al. 10.1007/s00442-021-04905-y
- How will air quality effects on human health, crops and ecosystems change in the future? E. von Schneidemesser et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0330
- Overview of the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM2) and key climate response of CMIP6 DECK, historical, and scenario simulations Ø. Seland et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6165-2020
- Isoprenoid and aromatic compound emissions in relation to leaf structure, plant growth form and species ecology in 45 East-Asian urban subtropical woody species Y. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2020.126705
- Complexities between plants and the atmosphere B. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0413-8
- A review of research hotspots and trends in biogenic volatile organic compounds (BVOCs) emissions combining bibliometrics with evolution tree methods C. Duan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcee9
- CRI-HOM: A novel chemical mechanism for simulating highly oxygenated organic molecules (HOMs) in global chemistry–aerosol–climate models J. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10889-2020
- Large difference in aerosol radiative effects from BVOC-SOA treatment in three Earth system models M. Sporre et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8953-2020
- Acyclic Terpenes Reduce Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Emissions of a Riparian Shrub F. Khalaj et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00300
- Pollen-Based Maps of Past Regional Vegetation Cover in Europe Over 12 Millennia—Evaluation and Potential E. Githumbi et al. 10.3389/fevo.2022.795794
Latest update: 07 Jun 2023