25 Mar 2019
Research article | 25 Mar 2019
Characterizing wind gusts in complex terrain
Frederick Letson et al.
Total article views: 2,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,148 with geography defined and 84 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,403 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 745 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- First characterization of a new perturbation system for gust generation: the chopper I. Neunaber & C. Braud 10.5194/wes-5-759-2020
- Characteristics of wind speed during rainfall event in the tropical urban city H. Swarno et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100620
- Seismic Noise Induced by Wind Turbine Operation and Wind Gusts W. Hu et al. 10.1785/0220190095
- Atmospheric diffusion profiles and health risks of typical VOC: Numerical modelling study T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122982
- Analysis of vehicle stability loss due to strong crosswind gusts using web services in the route planning process I. Betkier et al. 10.5604/01.3001.0014.0207
- Impact of local meteorology on wake characteristics at Perdigão R. Barthelmie & S. Pryor 10.1088/1742-6596/1256/1/012007
- Characterization of Wind Gusts: A Study Based on Meteorological Tower Observations B. Yan et al. 10.3390/app12042105
- The Influence of Slopes of Isolated Three-Dimensional Valleys on Near-Surface Turbulence S. Freitas et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00648-8
- The COTUR project: remote sensing of offshore turbulence for wind energy application E. Cheynet et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6137-2021
- Assessing wind gust characteristics at wind turbine relevant height Z. Shu et al. 10.1063/5.0053077
- Power and Wind Shear Implications of Large Wind Turbine Scenarios in the US Central Plains R. Barthelmie et al. 10.3390/en13164269
- Impact of deep basin terrain on PM2.5 distribution and its seasonality over the Sichuan Basin, Southwest China Z. Shu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118944
- Automated wind turbine wake characterization in complex terrain R. Barthelmie & S. Pryor 10.5194/amt-12-3463-2019
- Application of multi-taper S-transform method in wind coherence estimation W. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2022.104931
- A Two-Day Case Study: Comparison of Turbulence Data from an Unmanned Aircraft System with a Model Chain for Complex Terrain K. zum Berge et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00608-2
Latest update: 03 Feb 2023