Climatology of Asian dust activation and transport potential based on MISR satellite observations and trajectory analysis
Yan Yu et al.
Total article views: 1,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,578 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,044 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,032 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 551 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 546 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol vertical profile variations with seasons, air mass movements and local PM2.5 levels in three large China cities L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117329
- Simulating the Impact of Long-Range-Transported Asian Mineral Dust on the Formation of Sulfate and Nitrate during the KORUS-AQ Campaign Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00074
- Tracking prevailing dust aerosol over the air pollution in central China with integrated satellite and ground observations M. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118369
- The characterization of Taklamakan dust properties using a multiwavelength Raman polarization lidar in Kashi, China Q. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13817-2020
- Spring 2018 Asian Dust Events: Sources, Transportation, and Potential Biogeochemical Implications J. Yoon et al. 10.3390/atmos10050276
- Dusty Atmospheric Rivers: Characteristics and Origins K. Voss et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0059.1
- Evaluation of natural aerosols in CRESCENDO Earth system models (ESMs): mineral dust R. Checa-Garcia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10295-2021
- Transport of Asian aerosols to the Pacific Ocean Q. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104735
- Global aerosol vertical structure analysis by clustering gridded CALIOP aerosol profiles with fuzzy k-means L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144076
- Dust Storm Event of February 2019 in Central and East Coast of Australia and Evidence of Long-Range Transport to New Zealand and Antarctica H. Nguyen et al. 10.3390/atmos10110653
- Disproving the Bodélé Depression as the Primary Source of Dust Fertilizing the Amazon Rainforest Y. Yu et al. 10.1029/2020GL088020
- Air Quality Degradation by Mineral Dust over Beijing, Chengdu and Shanghai Chinese Megacities M. Lachatre et al. 10.3390/atmos11070708
- Impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on air pollution levels in East Asia M. Ghahremanloo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142226
- Atmospheric pollution assessment near potential source of natural aerosols in the South Gobi Desert region, China M. Filonchyk et al. 10.1080/15481603.2020.1715591
- A global analysis of diurnal variability in dust and dust mixture using CATS observations Y. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1427-2021
- Contrasting synoptic weather patterns between non-dust high particulate matter events and Asian dust events in Seoul, South Korea M. Jung et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116864
- A Global Climatology of Dust Aerosols Based on Satellite Data: Spatial, Seasonal and Inter-Annual Patterns over the Period 2005–2019 M. Gavrouzou et al. 10.3390/rs13030359
- Monitoring the impact of desert dust outbreaks for air quality for health studies X. Querol et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.05.061
- ModIs Dust AeroSol (MIDAS): a global fine-resolution dust optical depth data set A. Gkikas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-309-2021
- Reproducibility assessment and uncertainty quantification in subjective dust source mapping S. Sinclair & S. LeGrand 10.1016/j.aeolia.2019.05.004
Latest update: 27 Jul 2021