11 Jan 2019
Research article | 11 Jan 2019
Climatology of Asian dust activation and transport potential based on MISR satellite observations and trajectory analysis
Yan Yu et al.
Total article views: 2,251 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,251 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,304 with geography defined and -53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,723 with geography defined and -69 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tracking prevailing dust aerosol over the air pollution in central China with integrated satellite and ground observations M. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118369
- The characterization of Taklamakan dust properties using a multiwavelength Raman polarization lidar in Kashi, China Q. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13817-2020
- Spring 2018 Asian Dust Events: Sources, Transportation, and Potential Biogeochemical Implications J. Yoon et al. 10.3390/atmos10050276
- Dusty Atmospheric Rivers: Characteristics and Origins K. Voss et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0059.1
- Global Clear-Sky Aerosol Speciated Direct Radiative Effects over 40 Years (1980–2019) M. Korras-Carraca et al. 10.3390/atmos12101254
- Dust Storm Event of February 2019 in Central and East Coast of Australia and Evidence of Long-Range Transport to New Zealand and Antarctica H. Nguyen et al. 10.3390/atmos10110653
- Air Quality Degradation by Mineral Dust over Beijing, Chengdu and Shanghai Chinese Megacities M. Lachatre et al. 10.3390/atmos11070708
- Impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on air pollution levels in East Asia M. Ghahremanloo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142226
- Weakened dust activity over China and Mongolia from 2001 to 2020 associated with climate change and land-use management S. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3b79
- Contrasting synoptic weather patterns between non-dust high particulate matter events and Asian dust events in Seoul, South Korea M. Jung et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116864
- New insights into the Asian dust cycle derived from CALIPSO lidar measurements Y. Han et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.112906
- Monitoring the impact of desert dust outbreaks for air quality for health studies X. Querol et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.05.061
- ModIs Dust AeroSol (MIDAS): a global fine-resolution dust optical depth data set A. Gkikas et al. 10.5194/amt-14-309-2021
- Global dust optical depth climatology derived from CALIOP and MODIS aerosol retrievals on decadal timescales: regional and interannual variability Q. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13369-2021
- Reproducibility assessment and uncertainty quantification in subjective dust source mapping S. Sinclair & S. LeGrand 10.1016/j.aeolia.2019.05.004
- Aerosol vertical profile variations with seasons, air mass movements and local PM2.5 levels in three large China cities L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117329
- Evaluating the Meteorological Conditions Associated With Dusty Atmospheric Rivers K. Voss et al. 10.1029/2021JD035403
- Simulating the Impact of Long-Range-Transported Asian Mineral Dust on the Formation of Sulfate and Nitrate during the KORUS-AQ Campaign Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00074
- Evaluation of natural aerosols in CRESCENDO Earth system models (ESMs): mineral dust R. Checa-Garcia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10295-2021
- Transport of Asian aerosols to the Pacific Ocean Q. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104735
- Global aerosol vertical structure analysis by clustering gridded CALIOP aerosol profiles with fuzzy k-means L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144076
- Disproving the Bodélé Depression as the Primary Source of Dust Fertilizing the Amazon Rainforest Y. Yu et al. 10.1029/2020GL088020
- Atmospheric pollution assessment near potential source of natural aerosols in the South Gobi Desert region, China M. Filonchyk et al. 10.1080/15481603.2020.1715591
- A global analysis of diurnal variability in dust and dust mixture using CATS observations Y. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1427-2021
- Seasonal characteristics of PM1 in Seoul, Korea, measured using HR-ToF-Aerosol Mass Spectrometer in 2018 I. Song et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118717
- Quantification of the dust optical depth across spatiotemporal scales with the MIDAS global dataset (2003–2017) A. Gkikas et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3553-2022
- Impacts of Irrigation and Vegetation Growth on Summer Rainfall in the Taklimakan Desert D. Xu & Y. Lin 10.1007/s00376-021-1042-x
- Characterization of dust activation and their prevailing transport over East Asia based on multi-satellite observations M. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105886
- A Global Climatology of Dust Aerosols Based on Satellite Data: Spatial, Seasonal and Inter-Annual Patterns over the Period 2005–2019 M. Gavrouzou et al. 10.3390/rs13030359
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023