20 Mar 2019
Research article | 20 Mar 2019
Saharan dust and biomass burning aerosols during ex-hurricane Ophelia: observations from the new UK lidar and sun-photometer network
Martin Osborne et al.
Total article views: 2,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,583 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,949 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,854 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 729 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 2: Particle-phase dispersion and concurrent wildfire smoke emissions M. Osborne et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2975-2022
- Concurrent Influence of Different Natural Sources on the Particulate Matter in the Central Mediterranean Region during a Wildfire Season J. Castagna et al. 10.3390/atmos12020144
- EUNADICS-AV early warning system dedicated to supporting aviation in the case of a crisis from natural airborne hazards and radionuclide clouds H. Brenot et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-3367-2021
- A Recipe to Obtain Lidar Polarisation Calibration Parameters G, H and K J. Buxmann et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023705002
- Superposition of Gobi Dust and Southeast Asian Biomass Burning: The Effect of Multisource Long‐Range Transport on Aerosol Optical Properties and Regional Meteorology Modification K. Huang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030241
- Characteristics of Heavy Particulate Matter Pollution Events Over Hong Kong and Their Relationships With Vertical Wind Profiles Using High‐Time‐Resolution Doppler Lidar Measurements Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031140
- Air Pollution and Sea Pollution Seen from Space C. Viatte et al. 10.1007/s10712-020-09599-0
- Using Lidar technology to assess regional air pollution and improve estimates of PM2.5 transport in the North China Plain Y. Xiang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9cfd
- Characterization of forest fire and Saharan desert dust aerosols over south-western Europe using a multi-wavelength Raman lidar and Sun-photometer V. Salgueiro et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118346
- Emerging investigator series: the red sky: investigating the hurricane Ophelia Saharan dust and biomass burning aerosol event K. Wyche et al. 10.1039/D1EA00052G
- Towards Early Detection of Tropospheric Aerosol Layers Using Monitoring with Ceilometer, Photometer, and Air Mass Trajectories M. Adam et al. 10.3390/rs14051217
- Mass concentration estimates of long-range-transported Canadian biomass burning aerosols from a multi-wavelength Raman polarization lidar and a ceilometer in Finland X. Shang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6159-2021
- A complex aerosol transport event over Europe during the 2017 Storm Ophelia in CAMS forecast systems: analysis and evaluation D. Akritidis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13557-2020
- Impacts of Transboundary Dust Transport on Aerosol Pollution in the Western Yangtze River Delta Region, China: Insights Gained From Ground‐Based Lidar and Satellite Observations H. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020EA001533
- Effect of Aerosol Vertical Distribution on the Modeling of Solar Radiation I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs14051143
- Comparison of Methodologies for Assessing Desert Dust Contribution to Regional PM10 and PM2.5 Levels: A One-Year Study Over Portugal C. Gama et al. 10.3390/atmos11020134
- Multi-Sensor Observation of a Saharan Dust Outbreak over Transylvania, Romania in April 2019 N. Ajtai et al. 10.3390/atmos11040364
- The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 1: Dispersion model simulations and satellite retrievals of volcanic sulfur dioxide J. de Leeuw et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10851-2021
- Aerosol radiative impact during the summer 2019 heatwave produced partly by an inter-continental Saharan dust outbreak – Part 1: Short-wave dust direct radiative effect C. Córdoba-Jabonero et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6455-2021
- Influence of a weak typhoon on the vertical distribution of air pollution in Hong Kong: A perspective from a Doppler LiDAR network T. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116534
- Population exposure to particulate-matter and related mortality due to the Portuguese wildfires in October 2017 driven by storm Ophelia S. Augusto et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106056
- Spatial variability of forward modelled attenuated backscatter in clear‐sky conditions over a megacity: Implications for observation network design E. Warren et al. 10.1002/qj.4253
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Nov 2022