Seasonal study of stable carbon and nitrogen isotopic composition in fine aerosols at a Central European rural background station
Petr Vodička et al.
Total article views: 1,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,442 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 888 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 875 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 567 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Elucidating the sources and dynamics of PM10 aerosols in Cienfuegos (Cuba) using their multi-stable and radioactive isotope and ion compositions Y. Morera-Gómez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105038
- Seasonal changes of sources and volatility of carbonaceous aerosol at urban, coastal and forest sites in Eastern Europe (Lithuania) A. Masalaite et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117374
- Organic aerosol formation and aging processes in Beijing constrained by size-resolved measurements of radiocarbon and stable isotopic 13C H. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106890
- Seasonal variation of aerosol composition in Orange County, Southern California K. Mackey et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117795
- Water-soluble organic and inorganic nitrogen in ambient aerosols over the Himalayan middle hills: Seasonality, sources, and transport pathways L. Tripathee et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105376
- Isotopic source analysis of nitrogen-containing aerosol: A study of PM2.5 in Guiyang (SW, China) J. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143935
- Development of a Monitoring System for Semicontinuous Measurements of Stable Carbon Isotope Ratios in Atmospheric Carbonaceous Aerosols: Optimized Methods and Application to Field Measurements Y. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c02063
- Source identification of PM2.5 carbonaceous aerosol using combined carbon fraction, radiocarbon and stable carbon isotope analyses in Debrecen, Hungary I. Major et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146520
- Nitrogen Speciation and Isotopic Composition of Aerosols Collected at Himalayan Forest (3326 m a.s.l.): Seasonality, Sources, and Implications H. Bhattarai et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03999
- Stable carbon isotopic compositions and source apportionment of the carbonaceous components in PM2.5 in Taiyuan, China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118601
- Stable carbon and nitrogen isotope ratio in PM1 and size segregated aerosol particles over the Baltic Sea I. Garbarienė et al. 10.3952/physics.v59i3.4082
- Seasonal changes in stable carbon isotopic composition in the bulk aerosol and gas phases at a suburban site in Prague P. Vodička et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149767
- Stable 15N isotopes in fine and coarse urban particulate matter H. Wiedenhaus et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1905150
- Pollution characterization and source identification of nitrogen-containing species in fine particulates: A case study in Hefei city, East China J. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131316
- Chemical characterization and stable nitrogen isotope composition of nitrogenous component of ambient aerosols from Kanpur in the Indo-Gangetic Plains G. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143032
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021