The importance of interactive chemistry for stratosphere–troposphere coupling
Sabine Haase and Katja Matthes
Total article views: 1,638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,481 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 920 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 561 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Prediction of Northern Hemisphere Regional Sea Ice Extent and Snow Depth Using Stratospheric Ozone Information K. Stone et al. 10.1029/2019JD031770
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- Local and remote response of ozone to Arctic stratospheric circulation extremes H. Hong & T. Reichler 10.5194/acp-21-1159-2021
- Persistent Model Biases in the CMIP6 Representation of Stratospheric Polar Vortex Variability R. Hall et al. 10.1029/2021JD034759
- Sensitivity of the Southern Hemisphere circumpolar jet response to Antarctic ozone depletion: prescribed versus interactive chemistry S. Haase et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14043-2020
- How Useful Is a Linear Ozone Parameterization for Global Climate Modeling? K. Meraner et al. 10.1029/2019MS002003
- The Evaluation of the North Atlantic Climate System in UKESM1 Historical Simulations for CMIP6 J. Robson et al. 10.1029/2020MS002126
- The Arctic Polar Vortex Response to Volcanic Forcing of Different Strengths A. Azoulay et al. 10.1029/2020JD034450
- Effects of prescribed CMIP6 ozone on simulating the Southern Hemisphere atmospheric circulation response to ozone depletion I. Ivanciu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5777-2021
- Enhanced Climate Response to Ozone Depletion From Ozone‐Circulation Coupling P. Lin & Y. Ming 10.1029/2020JD034286
- Atmosphere–ocean–aerosol–chemistry–climate model SOCOLv4.0: description and evaluation T. Sukhodolov et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5525-2021
- The effect of interactive ozone chemistry on weak and strong stratospheric polar vortex events J. Oehrlein et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10531-2020
- The Southern Annular Mode in 6th Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Models O. Morgenstern 10.1029/2020JD034161
- Prediction of Northern Hemisphere Regional Surface Temperatures Using Stratospheric Ozone Information K. Stone et al. 10.1029/2018JD029626
- The Influence of Zonally Asymmetric Stratospheric Ozone Changes on the Arctic Polar Vortex Shift J. Zhang et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0647.1
- The Flexible Ocean and Climate Infrastructure version 1 (FOCI1): mean state and variability K. Matthes et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2533-2020
- The Key Role of Coupled Chemistry–Climate Interactions in Tropical Stratospheric Temperature Variability S. Yook et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0071.1
- Sudden Stratospheric Warmings M. Baldwin et al. 10.1029/2020RG000708
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021