Composition and light absorption of N-containing aromatic compounds in organic aerosols from laboratory biomass burning
Mingjie Xie et al.
Total article views: 1,776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,714 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,707 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,100 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,095 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 612 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Molecular composition and photochemical lifetimes of brown carbon chromophores in biomass burning organic aerosol L. Fleming et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1105-2020
- Molecular Characterization of Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Beijing, China C. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD032018
- Optical properties and molecular compositions of water-soluble and water-insoluble brown carbon (BrC) aerosols in northwest China J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4889-2020
- Aqueous Reactions of Sulfate Radical-Anions with Nitrophenols in Atmospheric Context K. Rudziński & R. Szmigielski 10.3390/atmos10120795
- Chemical composition and light absorption of carbonaceous aerosols emitted from crop residue burning: influence of combustion efficiency Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13721-2020
- Molecular Characterization of Water- and Methanol-Soluble Organic Compounds Emitted from Residential Coal Combustion Using Ultrahigh-Resolution Electrospray Ionization Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry J. Song et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04331
- Measuring light absorption by freshly emitted organic aerosols: optical artifacts in traditional solvent-extraction-based methods N. Shetty et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8817-2019
- Characterization of nitroaromatic compounds in atmospheric particulate matter from Beijing Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118046
- Ambient nitro-aromatic compounds – biomass burning versus secondary formation in rural China C. Salvador et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1389-2021
- Triplet-state organic matter in atmospheric aerosols: Formation characteristics and potential effects on aerosol aging Q. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118343
- Water-Insoluble Organics Dominate Brown Carbon in Wintertime Urban Aerosol of China: Chemical Characteristics and Optical Properties R. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01149
- Water/Methanol-Insoluble Brown Carbon Can Dominate Aerosol-Enhanced Light Absorption in Port Cities Z. Bai et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03844
- Brown carbon in atmospheric fine particles in Yangzhou, China: Light absorption properties and source apportionment Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105028
- Photosensitized Reactions of a Phenolic Carbonyl from Wood Combustion in the Aqueous Phase—Chemical Evolution and Light Absorption Properties of AqSOA W. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07581
- Composition of particulate matter during a wildfire smoke episode in an urban area T. Sparks & J. Wagner 10.1080/02786826.2021.1895429
- Molecular characteristics of organic compositions in fresh and aged biomass burning aerosols J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140247
- Effects of atmospheric aging processes on in vitro induced oxidative stress and chemical composition of biomass burning aerosols J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.123750
- Chemical composition, structures, and light absorption of N-containing aromatic compounds emitted from burning wood and charcoal in household cookstoves M. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14077-2020
- Aqueous Photoreactions of Wood Smoke Brown Carbon R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00117
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- Aqueous-Phase Brown Carbon Formation from Aromatic Precursors under Sunlight Conditions K. Vidović et al. 10.3390/atmos11020131
Latest update: 09 May 2021