04 Mar 2019
Research article | 04 Mar 2019
Molecular characterization of organic aerosols in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal: insights into primary and secondary sources
Xin Wan et al.
Total article views: 3,310 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,104 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,037 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,911 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,891 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,193 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,146 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Oxidative potential of solvent-extractable organic matter of ambient total suspended particulate in Bangkok, Thailand J. Wang et al. 10.1039/D1EM00414J
- Arabitol, mannitol, and glucose as tracers of primary biogenic organic aerosol: the influence of environmental factors on ambient air concentrations and spatial distribution over France A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11013-2019
- Organic aerosol compositions and source estimation by molecular tracers in Dushanbe, Tajikistan P. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119055
- Temporal trends of the concentration and sources of secondary organic aerosols in PM2.5 in Shanghai during 2012 and 2018 Y. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118596
- Light absorption, fluorescence properties and sources of brown carbon aerosols in the Southeast Tibetan Plateau G. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113616
- Carbonaceous aerosol characteristics on the Third Pole: A primary study based on the Atmospheric Pollution and Cryospheric Change (APCC) network P. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.112
- Nitrogenous and carbonaceous aerosols in PM2.5 and TSP during pre-monsoon: Characteristics and sources in the highly polluted mountain valley H. Bhattarai et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.06.018
- Particulate matter variability in Kathmandu based on in-situ measurements, remote sensing, and reanalysis data S. Becker et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105623
- Carbonaceous Aerosols over Lachung in the Eastern Himalayas: Primary Sources and Secondary Formation of Organic Aerosols in a Remote High-Altitude Environment B. Arun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00190
- Biological Aerosol Particles in Polluted Regions W. Hu et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00138-4
- Characterization of airborne dust samples collected from core areas of Kathmandu Valley B. Neupane et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e03791
- Particulate bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons over Dhauladhar region of the north-western Himalayas D. Kaushal et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128298
- Ambient air quality in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal, during the pre-monsoon: concentrations and sources of particulate matter and trace gases M. Islam et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2927-2020
- Molecular Characterization of Water-Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Snowpack from Northern Xinjiang, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07972
- Impact of biomass burning on a metropolitan area in the Amazon during the 2015 El Niño: The enhancement of carbon monoxide and levoglucosan concentrations I. Ribeiro et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114029
- Pristine atmospheric condition over the Third Pole: An insight from levoglucosan records C. Xu & C. You 10.1016/j.gsf.2020.09.003
- Assessment of molecular diversity of lignin products by various ionization techniques and high-resolution mass spectrometry Y. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136573
- Characteristics of carbonaceous aerosols derived from long-term high-resolution measurements at a high-altitude site in the central Himalayas: radiative forcing estimates and role of meteorology and biomass burning P. Srivastava & M. Naja 10.1007/s11356-020-11579-1
- Regional haze formation enhanced the atmospheric pollution levels in the Yangtze River Delta region, China: Implications for anthropogenic sources and secondary aerosol formation M. Haque et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138013
- Sources of carbohydrates on bulk deposition in South-Western of Europe P. Santos et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127982
- Oxidative potential of atmospheric PM10 at five different sites of Ahmedabad, a big city in Western India A. Patel et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115909
- In Situ Observations of Light‐Absorbing Carbonaceous Aerosols at Himalaya: Analysis of the South Asian Sources and Trans‐Himalayan Valleys Transport Pathways Q. Yuan et al. 10.1029/2020JD032615
- Characteristics of PM2.5-bound secondary organic aerosol tracers in a coastal city in Southeastern China: Seasonal patterns and pollution identification T. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117710
- Saccharides in atmospheric particulate and sedimentary organic matter: Status overview and future perspectives L. Marynowski & B. Simoneit 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132376
- A review of secondary organic aerosols formation focusing on organosulfates and organic nitrates W. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.128406
- Molecular markers of biomass burning and primary biological aerosols in urban Beijing: size distribution and seasonal variation S. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3623-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 May 2022