01 Mar 2019
Research article | 01 Mar 2019
Formation and growth of atmospheric nanoparticles in the eastern Mediterranean: results from long-term measurements and process simulations
Nikos Kalivitis et al.
Total article views: 2,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,370 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,441 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 929 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Trends in primary and secondary particle number concentrations in urban and regional environments in NE Spain C. Carnerero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117982
- The Atmospheric Aerosol over Western Greece-Six Years of Aerosol Observations at the Navarino Environmental Observatory H. Hansson et al. 10.3390/atmos12040445
- A phenomenology of new particle formation (NPF) at 13 European sites D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11905-2021
- Observations of Gas-Phase Alkylamines at a Coastal Site in the East Mediterranean Atmosphere E. Tzitzikalaki et al. 10.3390/atmos12111454
- Estimation of Possible Primary Biological Particle Emissions and Rupture Events at the Southern Great Plains ARM Site T. Subba et al. 10.1029/2021JD034679
- Atmospheric new particle formation characteristics in the Arctic as measured at Mount Zeppelin, Svalbard, from 2016 to 2018 H. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13425-2020
- On the regional aspects of new particle formation in the Eastern Mediterranean: A comparative study between a background and an urban site based on long term observations P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104911
- Regional New Particle Formation over the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.3390/atmos12010013
- New particle formation and sub-10 nm size distribution measurements during the A-LIFE field experiment in Paphos, Cyprus S. Brilke et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5645-2020
- Contributions of alanine and serine to sulfuric acid-based homogeneous nucleation H. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118139
- Increased new particle yields with largely decreased probability of survival to CCN size at the summit of Mt. Tai under reduced SO<sub>2</sub> emissions Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1305-2021
- Ultrafine particle emission from floor cleaning products L. Stabile et al. 10.1111/ina.12713
- Characterization of Urban New Particle Formation in Amman—Jordan T. Hussein et al. 10.3390/atmos11010079
- The effect of meteorological conditions and atmospheric composition in the occurrence and development of new particle formation (NPF) events in Europe D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3345-2021
- Regional new particle formation as modulators of cloud condensation nuclei and cloud droplet number in the eastern Mediterranean P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6185-2019
- Towards understanding the characteristics of new particle formation in the Eastern Mediterranean R. Baalbaki et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9223-2021
- Atmospheric new particle formation and growth: review of field observations V. Kerminen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aadf3c
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023