Aerosol effects on deep convection: the propagation of aerosol perturbations through convective cloud microphysics
Max Heikenfeld et al.
Total article views: 1,899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,728 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,125 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 603 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric energy budget response to idealized aerosol perturbation in tropical cloud systems G. Dagan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4523-2020
- The evolution of cloud and aerosol microphysics at the summit of Mt. Tai, China J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13735-2020
- Isolating Large‐Scale Smoke Impacts on Cloud and Precipitation Processes Over the Amazon With Convection Permitting Resolution R. Herbert et al. 10.1029/2021JD034615
- Ensemble daily simulations for elucidating cloud–aerosol interactions under a large spread of realistic environmental conditions G. Dagan & P. Stier 10.5194/acp-20-6291-2020
- Explicit aerosol–cloud interactions in the Dutch Atmospheric Large-Eddy Simulation model DALES4.1-M7 M. de Bruine et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-5177-2019
- Near-global-scale high-resolution seasonal simulations with WRF-Noah-MP v.3.8.1 T. Schwitalla et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1959-2020
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- Sensitivity study of the planetary boundary layer and microphysical schemes to the initialization of convection over the Arabian Peninsula T. Schwitalla et al. 10.1002/qj.3711
- Aerosol indirect effects on the temperature–precipitation scaling N. Da Silva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6207-2020
- Advances in understanding large‐scale responses of the water cycle to climate change R. Allan et al. 10.1111/nyas.14337
- Microphysics effects of anthropogenic aerosols on urban heavy precipitation over the Pearl River Delta, China Q. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105478
- Simulation and Analyses of the Potential Impacts of Different Particle-Size Dust Aerosols Caused by the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Desertification on East Asia J. Xiong et al. 10.3390/su12083231
- Saharan Dust Aerosols Change Deep Convective Cloud Prevalence, Possibly by Inhibiting Marine New Particle Formation L. Zamora & R. Kahn 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0083.1
- Global response of parameterised convective cloud fields to anthropogenic aerosol forcing Z. Kipling et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4445-2020
- In situ constraints on the vertical distribution of global aerosol D. Watson-Parris et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11765-2019
- Downscaling of seasonal ensemble forecasts to the convection‐permitting scale over the Horn of Africa using the WRF model P. Mori et al. 10.1002/joc.6809
- Convective Invigoration Traced to Warm‐Rain Microphysics X. Chua & Y. Ming 10.1029/2020GL089134
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021