Remote sensing of aerosol properties from multi-wavelength and multi-pixel information over the ocean
Total article views: 2,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,124 with geography defined and -3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,529 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 588 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 595 with geography defined and -7 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review and framework for the evaluation of pixel-level uncertainty estimates in satellite aerosol remote sensing A. Sayer et al. 10.5194/amt-13-373-2020
- Efficient calculation of radiative intensity including the polarization effect in moderately thick atmospheres using a truncation approximation M. Momoi et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107976
- Efficient calculation of radiative intensity in three-dimensional atmospheres based on the P -IMS truncation method with a backward ray tracing system M. Momoi et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2022.108369
- Mantis: an all-sky visible-to-near-infrared hyper-angular spectropolarimeter R. Foster et al. 10.1364/AO.393822
- Rapid, accurate computation of narrow-band sky radiance in the 940 nm gas absorption region using the correlated k-distribution method for sun-photometer observations M. Momoi et al. 10.1186/s40645-022-00467-6
- Development of an Algorithm to Retrieve Aerosol Optical Properties Over Water Using an Artificial Neural Network Radiative Transfer Scheme: First Result From GOSAT-2/CAI-2 C. Shi et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3038892
- Evaluation and uncertainty analysis of Himawari-8 hourly aerosol product version 3.1 and its influence on surface solar radiation before and during the COVID-19 outbreak C. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164456
- Instantaneous aerosol and surface retrieval using satellites in geostationary orbit (iAERUS-GEO) – estimation of 15 min aerosol optical depth from MSG/SEVIRI and evaluation with reference data X. Ceamanos et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2575-2023
- Use of AERONET-OC for validation of SGLI/GCOM-C products in Ariake Sea, Japan J. Ishizaka et al. 10.1007/s10872-022-00642-9
- Greenhouse gases Observing SATellite 2 (GOSAT-2): mission overview R. Imasu et al. 10.1186/s40645-023-00562-2
- Physical-Optical Properties of Marine Aerosols over the South China Sea: Shipboard Measurements and MERRA-2 Reanalysis Y. Su et al. 10.3390/rs14102453
- Analysis and validation of ocean color and aerosol properties over coastal regions from SGLI based on a simultaneous method M. Sekiguchi et al. 10.1007/s10872-021-00627-0
- All-sky total and direct surface Shortwave Downward Radiation (SWDR) estimation from satellite: Applications to MODIS and Himawari-8 Y. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102380
- Characterization of optically effective complex refractive index of black carbon composite aerosols X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.105180
- Multispectral and RADAR images integration for geologic, geomorphic, and structural investigation in southwestern Arabian Shield, Al Qunfudhah area, Saudi Arabia M. Abdelkareem et al. 10.1080/16583655.2020.1741957
- Optimal estimation framework for ocean color atmospheric correction and pixel-level uncertainty quantification A. Ibrahim et al. 10.1364/AO.461861
Latest update: 30 Sep 2023